LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
The end of a dynasty is upon us.

If they finish below a top-2 seed I definitely think it'll be the beginning of the end.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerville:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
because sittin online projecting on another grown man who happens to be a millionaire is real mature....jealousy is a funny thing, especially the millions of ways people show its traits....idiocy... cool word.... keeping typin... just do it so ur boss doesnt see... cause once he does im sure josh gordon will post about u...foh

Projecting? Dude has gotten the opportunities that millions would crawl on their hands and knees over broken glass to get and he's screwed things up at every chance.

Ten years from now he's going to be like a lot of washed up former pro athletes, working a run of the mill 9-5 job and talking about what might have been.

Gordon had the chance to setup the next couple of generations of his family with real wealth, instead he let it all slip away. At some point we are all accountable for our choices in life and despite being blessed with incredible talent, Gordon has continually made the wrong ones.

COOL STORY BRO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GOD BRUHHH
what?
Originally posted by Hopper:
what?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I told y'all he'd f**k up again. Loosers always loose
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So we still mad at Lynch for not getting him?

He only got high because its cold in Boston but its not cold in California so the lack of coldness would have stopped him from getting high here. Also have you seen the women in Boston? A Boston ten is like a California four, so yes, Lynch indeed screwed up!!!

It fits. RIOT!!!
Josh was actually making me want to root for the Patriots with the way Brady and the organization seemed to be embracing him. Sad to hear he couldn't keep the positive momentum going. I hope he gets right gain.
He is lucky to just be alive

His childhood was pretty f**ked up .

Gang member who was in prison before 18 , was in multiple shootouts where he was hit once , and has an addiction to drugs .
If they ever let this guy come back then Goodell should be canned. He has been in trouble since junior high. He was suspended there, in high school, twice in college and now 5 times in the NFL. He has not just used drugs but he has sold them. Yes he needs help but he's had enough chances to straighten his life out. Any team that pays him a dime and takes a chance on him is crazy.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
If they ever let this guy come back then Goodell should be canned. He has been in trouble since junior high. He was suspended there, in high school, twice in college and now 5 times in the NFL. He has not just used drugs but he has sold them. Yes he needs help but he's had enough chances to straighten his life out. Any team that pays him a dime and takes a chance on him is crazy.

Only way Goodell will ever not be the commish is when he retires. Sad but true. He makes his bosses lots of money
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
The end of a dynasty is upon us.

If they finish below a top-2 seed I definitely think it'll be the beginning of the end.

The only part in all of this that doesn't make me sad is he played exactly one game too many for the Pats to get a compensation pick back.

because sittin online projecting on another grown man who happens to be a millionaire is real mature....jealousy is a funny thing, especially the millions of ways people show its traits....idiocy... cool word.... keeping typin... just do it so ur boss doesnt see... cause once he does im sure josh gordon will post about u...foh

Projecting? Dude has gotten the opportunities that millions would crawl on their hands and knees over broken glass to get and he's screwed things up at every chance.

Ten years from now he's going to be like a lot of washed up former pro athletes, working a run of the mill 9-5 job and talking about what might have been.

Gordon had the chance to setup the next couple of generations of his family with real wealth, instead he let it all slip away. At some point we are all accountable for our choices in life and despite being blessed with incredible talent, Gordon has continually made the wrong ones.

COOL STORY BRO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GOD BRUHHH

I hope you aren't being serious.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
done/close thread
Originally posted by cjsmoove:
done/close thread

Oh there will still be some dingbats that say we should sign him and give him another chance. I guarantee it. Low risk high reward move ya da ya da ya da
So much for the Patriots way to straighten out Josh Gordon
Share 49ersWebzone