There are 254 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude needs to just quit, he rather smoke weed smh. What a waste of immense talent
Welp. I was pretty pissed when we didn't trade for him. I was wrong and thought he'd change after leaving Cleveland. Props on ShanaLynch for not listening to my dumbass. Glad we dodged that bullet
Lol
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
New thread title: Josh Gordon was a a Patriot.

Looks like a positive thin that we didn't trade for him.
[ Edited by Buchy on Dec 20, 2018 at 7:09 AM ]
How many more chances does he have? WTF?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Dude needs to peep the drug test thread in the lot

Smdh
Damn he really loves weed
Originally posted by Jcool:
Guess he is just trying to get ahead of things.

If Lynch traded for him, lots of fans in here would be so pissed. So I guess even brilliant Bill makes mistakes too huh?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Damn he really loves weed

Lots of people do but they have an opportunity to be make millions of dollars playing a game they love and they cannot be mature enough to quit at least in season as they reportedly do not test in the offseason. Pure idiocy.

Reminds me a little of the idiocy of these athletes who get DUI's. With all the money you make, take a f'n taxi/uber/lyft or use a car service you freaking morons.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
I dont fault Josh for using cannabis to treat his social anxiety. it's far far better for him than using pharmaceuticals. it's too bad the NFL doesn't allow it. your body and well being is far more important than the NFL in the long run tho. the NFL will legalize cannabis use within 10 years once they smarten up.
[ Edited by boast on Dec 20, 2018 at 7:23 AM ]

• Tman
  • Veteran
Remember the baseball pitcher Steve Howe? He was suspended 7 times and always found a way back. This move by the Pats was doomed to fail from the get-go. The odds of his return are almost Zero.
Originally posted by boast:
I dont fault Josh for using cannabis to treat his social anxiety. it's far far better for him than using pharmaceuticals. it's too bad the NFL doesn't allow it. your body and well being is far more important than the NFL in the long run tho. the NFL will legalize cannabis use within 10 years once they smarten up.

All of this. I've been addicted to Xanax and it's f**king awful. Much rather do weed than take another benzo.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tman:

What a troll, not you Tman the twitter user pretending to be Adam Schefter.
So we still mad at Lynch for not getting him?
Share 49ersWebzone