LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Josh Gordon is a former Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phil:
Originally posted by JD81:
@JasonLaCanfora
Browns former regime (Lombardi/Banner) fearing Josh Gordon's deep off-field issues, were shopping him. 49ers came closest to meeting price

Also, Gordon's blood-alcohol level was .09 (legal level .08)....

Sounds like someone being targeted to me.

Police usually pull just about everyone over after midnight. .09 isn't bad though. With his muscle mass I'm sure he felt sober.

If he had a DUI already, you can't even register a .01
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Phil:
@JasonLaCanfora
Browns former regime (Lombardi/Banner) fearing Josh Gordon's deep off-field issues, were shopping him. 49ers came closest to meeting price

Police usually pull just about everyone over after midnight. .09 isn't bad though. With his muscle mass I'm sure he felt sober.

If he had a DUI already, you can't even register a .01

Exactly, if you have a DUI, you are on probation and can't have ANY alcohol in his system. He had to have known this.
@JasonLaCanfora

LOL targeted....so the police followed him around to a bar, waited for him to jump in his car and start driving and got him. all part of their master plan

.09 does suck though, i bet he felt fully sober. still an idiot
@JasonLaCanfora

Bet the Browns organization would take half a turkey sandwich and a pint of generic light beer for him right about now.

LOL at being targeted. There's a few nights in particular throughout the year where the police come out in force to hammer drunk drivers, the 4th of July is definitely one. Your odds of getting pulled over are considerably better than average. With the issues that Gordon has had, he should have just kept his ass home and gone out and partied another night or paid a few bucks for a taxi cab at worst. When you've already been busted once for DUI, driving after any amount of alcohol is foolish.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jul 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM ]
WE COULD HAVE HAD HIM FOR ONLY A FIRST ROUND PICK.

WHY BAALKE!?!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by baltien:
WE COULD HAVE HAD HIM FOR ONLY A FIRST ROUND PICK.

WHY BAALKE!?!

Baalke not dumb

WR Josh Gordon arrested for DWI

WKYC reports Josh Gordon was arrested for DWI early Saturday morning in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Gordon was pulled over for going 50 mph in a 35 mph zone before being charged for driving while impaired at around 3 a.m. The arrest is his second run-in with the law in the past two months after his vehicle received a citation for possession of marijuana in May. It further complicates Gordon's appeal of his impending year-long suspension and puts his career in jeopardy. Gordon has an NFL

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/289857/browns-wr-josh-gordon-arrested-for-dwi
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Targeted? Did the cops make him drink and drive?
He would've been Aldon Smith of the offense had we done the trade. Perhaps a change of scenery and playing for a team that doesn't suck might have gotten his head out of his ass but I doubt it. Such a waste of talent, this guy can't figure it out. At least with Aldon it appears he's making strides with pulling his head out.
Originally posted by DeUh:

Great post, this should be the theme of the thread.
And I'm not talking about Gordon, rather the posters who want him

guy needs some help. i doubt some of you would feel this way if this was your family member or friend.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
guy needs some help. i doubt some of you would feel this way if this was your family member or friend.

as of now, i feel like he is an idiot who needs help

if i was his friend, i would think that he is an idiot who needs my help
Are we the new bad boys of the league? Lol wtf
Still want!
i blame the city of cleveland for being dull
Share 49ersWebzone