There are 234 users in the forums

Rooting for Carolina to lose

Shop 49ers game tickets
Carolina will probably beat the Jets - they really suck BUT the Jets did beat the Patriots so we never know for sure.

I can see Saints sweeping Carolina. I sure will be rooting for tem to do so.

Carolina's D is very good ad will play Seattle tough. We'll just have to wait a few weeks to see how it unfolds.
Still pissed we lost to them. If only Vance Mcdonald makes that catch. Mcdonald hasn't impressed
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by hawker84:
On Paper?

New orleans has the pieces to beat you, the problem is ur homefield advantage is so good, you blow out teams even though the talent level on the field is comparable....like in san fran, u play new orleans in the superdome, its a close game.

I think seattle fans underestimate how much of a HFA they actually have and honestly believe that their team is head and shoulders above everyone else by ability alone.....FALSE.

Thank You.

Hawker, you're a good poster around here. I would hope you could agree with this notion.

If Seattle is indeed the best team in the NFC, it ain't by much.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by 99problems:
Anything can happen with Seattle. They just lost the Super Bowl in that locker room this was 1 of 2 games circled on that calendar

We just lost the SB? Not sure if serious? And does anybody here really think CAR has enough offense to go into CLink at take us out? IMO the only team that stands a chance to do that is SF. NO doesn't have the defense, CAR doesn't have the Offense, CHI, DET, PHILLY, aren't good enough period. Ya i know any given sunday, blah blah blah, personally if anyones knocking us out of the dance providing we do get homefield, is SF....

Take away your loud stadium and you are Carolina home and away. Flashy running QB, pounding running game, average receivers and a solid defense against the pass but struggles a little more against the run. Carolina is closer to you than you would want to admit. The biggest difference is Russ Wilson has a decent head on his shoulders where as Cam Newton is a bit of a mental midget. In Carolina's favor, they don't seem to get caught breaking the NFL's substance abuse policy like Seattle. I wouldn't count them out against your team. I thought you would shut down Atlanta in the playoff game last year. The Seahack secondary melted.

Its the NFL...any given Sunday...
Another reason we need the 5 seed? Playing at SEA in the divisional round will leave us beat up and tired, even if we win. The champ game will be hard to recover in time for. If we play SEA in the title game, we have 2 weeks to recover for the SB.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Another reason we need the 5 seed? Playing at SEA in the divisional round will leave us beat up and tired, even if we win. The champ game will be hard to recover in time for. If we play SEA in the title game, we have 2 weeks to recover for the SB.

Kaep better learn how to audible in away games.

''Red 90..red 90...kill kill kill........timeout.''
Saints can't stop the run unless they stack the box. This is why they didn't match up with SEA. Russell made them pay for it. Kap will as well now that we have Q Crab and VD. CAR will match up better with SEA because they have a strong front 7 but they aren't on the same level as SEA or SF. I agree with Hawker here in that SEA and SF are the best teams in this conference at the end of the day
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Still pissed we lost to them. If only Vance Mcdonald makes that catch. Mcdonald hasn't impressed

He totally Delanie'd that catch.
Saints at Carolina for the Division next week. Saints please We want them again!
Share 49ersWebzone