Rob Gronkowski down, doesn't look good.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

He dead

Patriots down, doesn't look good.

I fixed it for you. New England completely getting shut down by the Browns today.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He dead

am i the only one who feels that more injuries are occuring because of Goodell trying to prevent them? Oh the irony
Man, nice that Rams have won a few and are around the 10th spot but damn Redskins right now if TB and ATL win are in sole possession of the 2nd pick. That RG III trade is the gift that keeps on giving. Rams have 1st or 2nd pick to trade or use. Plus a 10th or so pick. Really thought Redskins would have won a few more games and moved to around the 8-10 spot but they haven't. They still play at ATL, Dallas and at Giants so they might not win another game. Guess could have been worse for awhile looks like Rams would have stopped at 3-4 wins and they could have had to top 5 picks.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM ]
I hate the 'Skins...thx to their ineptness the Rams will get a high 1st-rounder without done something for that
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
am i the only one who feels that more injuries are occuring because of Goodell trying to prevent them? Oh the irony

Oh, absolutely, as more defenders go low on offensive players, you'll see the injuries continue to pile up.

He dead

Well they have to go low cause it's a penalty if you go high.

Idk if a player would rather have a torn ACL or dementia later on in life.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira
The hit on Gronk is clean.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Man, nice that Rams have won a few and are around the 10th spot but damn Redskins right now if TB and ATL win are in sole possession of the 2nd pick. That RG III trade is the gift that keeps on giving. Rams have 1st or 2nd pick to trade or use. Plus a 10th or so pick. Really thought Redskins would have won a few more games and moved to around the 8-10 spot but they haven't. They still play at ATL, Dallas and at Giants so they might not win another game. Guess could have been worse for awhile looks like Rams would have stopped at 3-4 wins and they could have had to top 5 picks.

You know who I'm rooting for today in the Cards-Rams game. I think St Louis can pull it out, especially if Drew Stanton is the QB.

Eventually you won't be able to go low anymore either, they'll just make it impossible for defenders to lay hard hits on anyone.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Da'Rick Rogers having a nice game. How about that
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Eventually you won't be able to go low anymore either, they'll just make it impossible for defenders to lay hard hits on anyone.

I wonder if the NFL will eventually progress to a Hyrbid icing like rule to prevent injuries.

If a wr goes up in air in middle of field, the play is dead where he lands
You know who I'm rooting for today in the Cards-Rams game. I think St Louis can pull it out, especially if Drew Stanton is the QB.

Rams can really help us out in the playoff chase plus lower their pick a few spots. I'm hoping Lions win the division haven't since 93 and Packers lose and become officially out.

Yeah we have to just take care of our own business. Won't be easy besides Seattle playing the Bucs at the worst time plus cross country, Falcons playing better ball and at Cardinals is always dangerous.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran

which is when the NFL will die or they'll start having robots play.
Share 49ersWebzone