**** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/5 - 12/9 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Haha

Haha

I'm laughing most at the people still sitting way up in the nosebleed seats, the f**k is wrong with them? I'd be down on the 50 yard line in a heartbeat.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
cowboys suck...and watching all these other games really makes me wonder how the f**k we cant score touchdowns

we better score at least 3-4 tds next week
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Haha

I'm laughing most at the people still sitting way up in the nosebleed seats, the f**k is wrong with them? I'd be down on the 50 yard line in a heartbeat.

i doubt they'd wanna see the horrible product up close
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I don't know, it might have macabre entertainment value, like watching a high-speed wreck on the freeway or something.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I don't know, it might have macabre entertainment value, like watching a high-speed wreck on the freeway or something.

The young kids beginning to watch NFL football are believing this is a great product, just like X-Box.
Had the opportunity to watch Trestman's CFL team a lot, living in Montreal and he is as good as advertised. I mean we all knew he was good but the guy is an offensive genius. The Cowboys D helps matters but he's been doing it week in and week out. McCown is putting up great numbers every week, their D had let them down a bit the past few weeks but tonight they played well enough against the pass.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Had the opportunity to watch Trestman's CFL team a lot, living in Montreal and he is as good as advertised. I mean we all knew he was good but the guy is an offensive genius. The Cowboys D helps matters but he's been doing it week in and week out. McCown is putting up great numbers every week, their D had let them down a bit the past few weeks but tonight they played well enough against the pass.

To think what might have been had he said yes to the Harbaugh when he was invited to be the OC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Michael C. Wright ‏@mikecwright

Over McCown's last three starts, he's thrown for 1,055 yards with eight TDs and only 1 INT. His passer ratings: 102.4, 114.9, 141.9.

To think what might have been had he said yes to the Harbaugh when he was invited to be the OC.

It was exactly what I thought. Perhaps he knew he could and would get an OC job but this guy as an OC, Smith or Kap, both would have enough talent to do what Trestman wants. Trestman always plays to his QBs strengths, he did so here as a HC (even in the CFL) and has done so in the NFL. Runs a really nice modern conception of the WCO, fun to watch him. Bears D just is not great though, the O-line could use some work too.

With Cutler as an FA, maybe they just let him walk for big money elsewhere and let Trestman draft a guy he can mold. Josh definitely earned a contract somewhere with his solid play, Bears face some big questions at QB this offseason, I believe both are FAs.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Gruden: "This Kyle Orton is an amazing quarterback."
Did Jerry bet on the Cowboys Team Total Over in the second half?
With Cutler as an FA, maybe they just let him walk for big money elsewhere and let Trestman draft a guy he can mold. Josh definitely earned a contract somewhere with his solid play, Bears face some big questions at QB this offseason, I believe both are FAs.

Jimmy Garoppolo or Derek Carr with Trestman...........
Originally posted by vaden:
Gruden: "This Kyle Orton is an amazing quarterback."

LOL, f**king Gruden's not paying attention, he's too busy responding to text's from Bob McNair.
Share 49ersWebzone