LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

**** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/5 - 12/9 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
So, at this point we're pulling for the Saints, right?

I mean, on one hand, there's still a slim chance we could win the division, right? So we'd want the Saints to lose so that we have a chance of being the higher seed.

But on the other hand, we're most likely going to end up being a wildcard team, so we're really more concerned with having a better record than the other wild card team.

So go Saints?

Well at this point it doesn't matter because both Car and NO lost to Seattle and we lost to both of them so all that matters is if either one of them won out or only lost once and Seattle drops at least 2 of their remaining games for NO/CAR to get the #1.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

I mean, on one hand, there's still a slim chance we could win the division, right? So we'd want the Saints to lose so that we have a chance of being the higher seed.

But on the other hand, we're most likely going to end up being a wildcard team, so we're really more concerned with having a better record than the other wild card team.

So go Saints?

They are both 9-3 and 3-0 in the division so not sure it matters who loses.

So go Saints?

If we get the five seed then there still is a glimmer of hope in getting a home playoff game
Brees lookin potato again
Goddammit I shoulda known the potato would wear off
Saints looking good
Breesus does it again!
Not worried one bit if we have to go to NO for the playoffs. We have the recipe to beat them
I want Saints to win because Brees is my fantasy QB but they are showing if you can pass protect the Panthers defense becomes average. Their weak link is the secondary f***ing pretenders.

So go Saints?

I was trying to figure this out also.

Not sure it is going to matter in the end with Seattle having the head to head win.

I do know tomorrow night is big though, Go Bears!

Originally posted by 49er4life:

So go Saints?

I was trying to figure this out also.

Not sure it is going to matter in the end with Seattle having the head to head win.

I do know tomorrow night is big though, Go Bears!

If we get the 5th seed I'd rather Dallas and their crappy defense rather than go in Philly in that weather dealing with McCoy and their offense
Da Gawd makes it look so easy! Shredding and exposing this Carolina D like its nothing!

I love seeing the kitty cats fail miserably! Geaux Saints!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
As I've said before, Carolina's D is good but highly overrated. People were misled by the Pats only scoring 20 against them. They could've easily put up 35 or 40 but Carolina's offense had a lot of long drives, holding the Pats to just 7 possessions. Pats averaged an excellent 55 yards per possession (about 17 yards more than any team has averaged this season). One of them ended in a fumble, and on the last one they drove 60 yards in 60 seconds before the game ended. Now the Saints are shredding them. They don't belong in the same conversation with our D.
Newton looking potato once more, dude looks like trash today.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The Kitties can't take advantage of an Aints team coming off a real physical MNF game and short week
Share 49ersWebzone