There are 288 users in the forums

Jon Baldwin Has Played His Last Game For The 9ers ?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
If the rumour is true, it would mean nothing has changed with the coaching staff in developing young wideouts. Sigh...

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/12/02/49ers-kaptain-kap-is-back/
Not surprising. This coaching staff has done next to nothing to prove they can develop young receivers. Don't like it. It needs to change.
Originally posted by Rascal:
If the rumour is true, it would mean nothing has changed with the coaching staff in developing young wideouts. Sigh...

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/12/02/49ers-kaptain-kap-is-back/

Sounds like another fan writing up a blog. There's not even a source to the 'rumors'.

In another development, 'rumors' has it the 49ers will beat Seahawks this Sunday
Not surprising indeed considering Baldwin SUCKS!!!!!! There's a reason he's been a wash out everywhere he's played. I'm sorry. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but the truth cannot be sugar coated. The coaches see him every day. Maybe he's lazy or he's just not very good period. You blame the coaching staff? How do you know he has the work ethic to succeed? Blaming the offensive coaches for everything on this board is getting old. Now its their fault that Baldwin blows?
It isn't as if Baldwin hasn't been given a fair shot.

Double edge sword - it seems he lacks the skill set to get better and the coaching he's getting hasn't helped.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's looked good on the passes he's caught. I don't know what the problem is, maybe he doesn't run good routes or something.
Maybe he's not doing a good job of selling his decoy role on the field Act like you're going to get da ball Baldwin!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Shakeel Khan is a San Francisco 49ers writer for Pro Football Central

lol. never heard of this guy or the site. gonna chalk it up as this guy is talking outta the side of his neck.

and hey PFC! it's officially 49ersWebzone.com. get it right!

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Not surprising indeed considering Baldwin SUCKS!!!!!! There's a reason he's been a wash out everywhere he's played. I'm sorry. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but the truth cannot be sugar coated. The coaches see him every day. Maybe he's lazy or he's just not very good period. You blame the coaching staff? How do you know he has the work ethic to succeed? Blaming the offensive coaches for everything on this board is getting old. Now its their fault that Baldwin blows?

Not necessarily their fault that he's not very good, but certainly their ability to identify receiver talent AND develop it, can be called into question.
  • dj43
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Not surprising. This coaching staff has done next to nothing to prove they can develop young receivers. Don't like it. It needs to change.

this

Seattle picks up a Harbaugh reject (Doug Baldwin) and Jerome Kearse (who?) to replace Sydney Rice and Percy Harvin, and blows out a team that beat the 49ers. This coaching staff has no clue how to use receivers. They depend on raw talent alone to make the passing game work…or sort of work.

Originally posted by boast:
Shakeel Khan is a San Francisco 49ers writer for Pro Football Central

lol. never heard of this guy or the site. gonna chalk it up as this guy is talking outta the side of his neck.

and hey PFC! it's officially 49ersWebzone.com. get it right!

I thought i saw # 84 out there sunday ?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
when did he play his first
That writer said YOLO. Everything he says is now invalid.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

this

Seattle picks up a Harbaugh reject (Doug Baldwin) and Jerome Kearse (who?) to replace Sydney Rice and Percy Harvin, and blows out a team that beat the 49ers. This coaching staff has no clue how to use receivers. They depend on raw talent alone to make the passing game work…or sort of work.

Yeah, you would think the common denominator would point toward Morton and I don't understand Harbaugh not holding him more accountable in the passing game. We have legit talent but its less and less production from the outside, the inside, the blocking, ...everything the last 3 years.

Has Harbaugh even fired anybody from the staff? I don't think he has.

I'm sick of the lack of dynamics in the passing game, but I'm most aggravated at continuous players drafted after our picks that produce at high levels. And Baalke needs to make a change to get guys in here to get it done scouting, coaching, and on the field
wish niners had aj jenkins back
Share 49ersWebzone