LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Week 11 Bold Predictions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Alex Smith and the Chiefs are going to get blown out at Mile High, by at least 4 tds.
49ers put a halt to the Saints' Train and hold them to no more than 17 pts as they win convincingly at the Super Dome.
And for individual feats -- CJ Spiller busts loose for 200 all purpose yards and 3 tds against that stout Jet defense.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Nov 15, 2013 at 7:44 AM ]
Well i's it's bold?

KC beats Broncos and knock Payton out of the game in the first quarter [will never happen]

We beat the Saints 21-17
Vikings beat the Seahawks by running all over them. Peterson rushes for 200 yards and 3 tds
I thought this was BOLD predictions...???

Try this on for size;

Alex Smith and Peyton Manning reverse roles as Smith passes for 350+ yards and 4 tds and leads the Chiefs to a win. While Manning barely scratches the surface only passing for 200 yards and 2 tds in a blowout loss to the Chiefs.

Adrian Peterson goes into Seattle and breaks the single game rushing record.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I thought this was BOLD predictions...???

Try this on for size;

Alex Smith and Peyton Manning reverse roles as Smith passes for 350+ yards and 4 tds and leads the Chiefs to a win. While Manning barely scratches the surface only passing for 200 yards and 2 tds in a blowout loss to the Chiefs.

Adrian Peterson goes into Seattle and breaks the single game rushing record.

Good one although nothing Peterson does surprises me anymore. How about Ponder goes into Seattle and breaks the single game passing record? LOL That probably goes beyond bold though and is entering into the realm of insanity.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Niners beat the Saints 31-17
Chiefs beat the Broncos by 6
The power goes out in the Superdome.
Eagles win their first game at home (0-4 this year)
niners win
Bold Predictions:
Vance McDonald catches a pass
Bruce Miller DOESNT catch a pass
LaMichael James gets a TD
Kaep throws for under 150yds
Jimmy Graham gets 3 TDs

Points will be scored in all football games on sunday
Niners blow out the aints and erryone is back on their jock.

Chefs dominate Broncos in all phases, yet people still b***h that they are a terrible team and that the win was accomplished DESPITE the play of the QB.
Chiefs go down as the worst 10-0 team ever
i agree, no way they saints put more than 28pts up and our O will be ok against a bad Defense
Saints rush for more yards than the 49ers
49ers throw for more yards than the Saints - 49ers win on Kaep's 8th TD pass!

The Jags shut out Arizona and win 5 - 0 on a field goal and a safety

Tampa Bay - Atlanta ends in an overtime tie of 14 - 14. Orange wedges and participation medals are handed out following the game.

Chip Kelly's Eagles run for 853 yards on the Redskins (not sure what all the fuss is about the name Redskins - aren't they named after Shanahan's complexion?) and Shanahan strokes out on the sideline. Red Lobster later claims the body.
Share 49ersWebzone