What is wrong with this b***h?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ohhhh Cammmmmm
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Let's go Cam

Why root for a team we are battling for a wildcard spot?

Can't stand Brady and I'm a fan of Cam. We ain't doing s**t in Jan. if we need other teams to lose to make playoffs.

I agree on hating Brady. I really like how the panthers are built but I want as much help as possible. The giants and ravens needed a bunch of help in their runs and look how it turned out for them. Doesn't matter about regular season records in the playoffs all you need is a horse in the race
Talib is defeated by the first drive lol
is there a stream up for this game?
Originally posted by xtm059:
is there a stream up for this game?
http://cricfree.tv/euro-sports-2.php
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I hate our offense. Seeing other teams score points on nice drives just pisses me off.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Let's go Cam

Why root for a team we are battling for a wildcard spot?

Can't stand Brady and I'm a fan of Cam. We ain't doing s**t in Jan. if we need other teams to lose to make playoffs.

I agree on hating Brady. I really like how the panthers are built but I want as much help as possible. The giants and ravens needed a bunch of help in their runs and look how it turned out for them. Doesn't matter about regular season records in the playoffs all you need is a horse in the race

True. I get what you're saying but I can't root for Brady. Cam was my favorite college QB and I can't root against him unless he's playing the Niners.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Brady got rocked
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dumb penalty

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Whether Panthers win or lose this game - they are for real.
can't believe we have to root for the Pats to help us secure a wild card spot against the Pathers....

My how far we have fallen. Oh well. Lets go Brady! I feel like scum uttering those words.
Talib is getting owned by Smith!!
The Patriots better get their heads out of their asses. I'm still so damn angry after yesterday.
Whether Panthers win or lose this game - they are for real.

This. The Panthers are a dangerous team. I've been impressed by them on both sides of the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone