LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

**** WEEK 10 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/7 - 11/11 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Green bay always gets lucky with talent, Scot Tolzien will end up throwing 4 TD's and will be the QB of the month while that dicount doublecheck guy gets healthy
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Quite a tight game so far, at least the Falcons are not getting blown out by the Seahawks, at least not yet.
I think I have to mute this Seahawks game, the commentators are wildly biased for Seattle; I think one of the commentators even said that is is cousins with Marshawn Lynch.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Clemens > Bradford
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I love to see the Packers losing.

fool, we need them to win.....

What do you mean?

Tie breaker with SEA. If it comes down to it and assuming that the niners beat SEA, if both teams finish the same record, and their division record are the same, the ultimate tie breaker comes down to strength of schedule. WE basically play the same schedule as SEA except for two teams.

SEA played NYG and MIN
SF played GB and WAS

So, if GB and WAS has a better record at the end of the season than NYG and MIN, then the niners win the divison. If vice versa, SEA wins the division.

Ok, that makes sense now.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 10, 2013 at 10:44 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
I think I have to mute this Seahawks game, the commentators are wildly biased for Seattle; I think one of the commentators even said that is is cousins with Marshawn Lynch.

They both white lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I thought the Colts were supposed to be the best team in football?
Ok, that makes sense.

You know SEA will not lose another game, so it's up to us to humble them, and with a little luck from GB and WAS, we will be division winners. SEA will pull out all the wins at the last minute like the fortunate team they are.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
"Thats gonna be overturned but who cares, what a catch" UMMMM, it WASNT a catch dummy. he was out of bounds by a f**king mile.
they ruled THAT a catch? refs in bed with the cawks as usual

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Is Atlanta even going to score today?
Jacksonville though
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by theduke85:

They both white lol
LOL! I coulda swore I heard them say that though.

In any event, they have a huge hardon for the Hawks (not just saying that 'cause I hate Seattle; in the last game thread, I mentioned that the commentators clearly wanted Seattle to lose).
Originally posted by Jcool:
I thought the Colts were supposed to be the best team in football?

we didn't beat the rams twice last year and we were the best team that year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rams winning 14-0 over Colts
Jaguars 10-0 over Titans
Ravens 10-0 over Bengals

Share 49ersWebzone