LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 190 users in the forums

RG3

Shop 49ers game tickets
I would definitely take a shot with RGIII as a backup, get him out of DC and on a team that knows what it's doing.
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone have a list of all the players the Rams drafted with all those picks Wash gave them for RG3?

lose lose trade lol

lol this. Even the better players from that list are not that great. People pumping up the Rams, but aside from the d-line, they're below average across the board.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone have a list of all the players the Rams drafted with all those picks Wash gave them for RG3?

lose lose trade lol

lol this. Even the better players from that list are not that great. People pumping up the Rams, but aside from the d-line, they're below average across the board.

I do think James Lauranitis is a good player but for the most part I do agree. They are an overated team.
Jay Gruden seems like a real a-hole. Glad he is not anywhere near the 49er staff, let alone head coach.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nfl-coach-says-never-seen-162939718.html
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Jay Gruden seems like a real a-hole. Glad he is not anywhere near the 49er staff, let alone head coach.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nfl-coach-says-never-seen-162939718.html

Not a rg3 fan but screwing with a player's health is a great way of ending up like Nolan; more likely worse. Wasn't a fan of HarRoman, but at least the 49ers didn't have to deal with this type of tool..... Again.
Rg3 to his offensive line....
#blacklivesmatter
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
#blacklivesmatter

Now that was funny. Good one
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
#blacklivesmatter

Now that was funny. Good one

Meh it's been around on NFL memes and black Adam Scheffter for a few days
#blacklivesmatter

Lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran

It's almost Baalkesque in its pure craftsmanship of mediocrity.

I still believe in rg3. His rookie year us enough to let me know the talent is there. The question is if his body is, and if his mind is. I feel like he's still very confident in himself and is very hungry to prove the doubters wrong, but he needs a new system
Here in DC it's nuts. You got fans thinking the coaching staff is trying to get him hurt on purpose. Joe Theisman Is calling this 3rd pre season game the biggest game of his career.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I still believe in rg3. His rookie year us enough to let me know the talent is there. The question is if his body is, and if his mind is. I feel like he's still very confident in himself and is very hungry to prove the doubters wrong, but he needs a new system
True but he refused to wanna play in the system he played in his rookie year. He didn't wanna go back to running zone reads and wanted to sit in the pocket. He's just not that great in the pocket right now.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
True but he refused to wanna play in the system he played in his rookie year. He didn't wanna go back to running zone reads and wanted to sit in the pocket. He's just not that great in the pocket right now.
weren't they doing that in his rookie year though..which was his only year he did good?
Originally posted by kray28:

It's almost Baalkesque in its pure craftsmanship of mediocrity.

Share 49ersWebzone