There are 165 users in the forums

RG3

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anyone have a list of all the players the Rams drafted with all those picks Wash gave them for RG3?
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by vaden:
They'd have to pick up an $18.4m option on RGMe next season. He's gone. His narcissism is so toxic to that locker room, they're done giving him a chance.

It's two sides to every story. Just look at what ppl say about our locker room. When teams lose they look for scape goats. When Griffin was playing winning/playing hurt in the playoffs he was a great guy. Now that he has had injury issues, and the skins are losing he's "toxic".... I smell bs.

I truly think he's been toxic. I read between the lines, not so much media stuff.

I have no beef with the Redskins at all, and lived in the DC area last year -- he's not a Saint.

They did overlook his ways in 2012, but winning will do that for you.

If he was a Niner QB, Hawk fans would be going after him even harder than they have Kap.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone have a list of all the players the Rams drafted with all those picks Wash gave them for RG3?

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

lose lose trade lol
[ Edited by znk916 on Nov 28, 2014 at 12:43 AM ]
RG3 is a joke. You go tell the media that you believe your the best QB in the NFL and get pummeled in the very next game. He needs to worry about just being the healthiest QB in the NFL.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
RG3 is a joke. You go tell the media that you believe your the best QB in the NFL and get pummeled in the very next game. He needs to worry about just being the healthiest QB in the NFL.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000513917/article/what-we-learned-rgiii-hits-setback-taylor-thrives
  • thl408
If anyone ever hears someone say "Kap is a one read QB". You say, "No. RG3 is a one read QB."
Originally posted by thl408:
If anyone ever hears someone say "Kap is a one read QB". You say, "No. RG3 is a one read QB."
Originally posted by znk916:
lose lose trade lol

who would have thought it. Way to destroy franchise value, St Louis.
RGIII gets such a bum wrap. Dude could be so legit if he actually had a team that didn't have their arse up their butt 24/7. I truly feel bad for the guy. So much heart and surrounded by so many losers. He doesn't just get sacked, he gets destroyed.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
RGIII gets such a bum wrap. Dude could be so legit if he actually had a team that didn't have their arse up their butt 24/7. I truly feel bad for the guy. So much heart and surrounded by so many losers. He doesn't just get sacked, he gets destroyed.

RG3's fault, Colt McCoy out of QBs had no problem with that team
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Wouldn't mind having RG3 back up Kaepernick
This dude is done. I wouldn't even give a 7th rounder for him at this point. Maybe worth a 1-year look as a backup next year if we lose Blaine. Can't stay healthy, can't play the position, regressing....
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
This dude is done. I wouldn't even give a 7th rounder for him at this point. Maybe worth a 1-year look as a backup next year if we lose Blaine. Can't stay healthy, can't play the position, regressing....

Hell of a waste. Still, there you are.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Wouldn't mind having RG3 back up Kaepernick

I would. I dare say that Gabbert is actually just a smidge better than RG3, at least right now. BTW Griffin is already back in team practice 3 days after getting thrown all over the field. I thought he sustained a concussion but I guess not cuz that would've been way too soon to practice again.
Share 49ersWebzone