LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 437 users in the forums

rodgers injury

Shop 49ers game tickets
we'll see how fine a coach mccarthy is lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
THIS.

But this could be very bad news for us. If we're depending on the packers and redskins to have a higher win - loss record than the vikings and giants for the 49ers to settle a potential tie breaker with SEA, this injury could deal us a huge blow.

lol. they only have 3 wins combined.

at this point i hope they beat seattle. Especially with AP running

Agreed, I'm not worried about this helping Seattle too much. Even if Green Bay lost the rest of their games (they won't) they would still probably end up with a better win percentage than the Vikings and Giants.

Football is a team sport. Even with a premier player like Rogers going down, Green Bay is still a decent team. They will win some games without him.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
THIS.

But this could be very bad news for us. If we're depending on the packers and redskins to have a higher win - loss record than the vikings and giants for the 49ers to settle a potential tie breaker with SEA, this injury could deal us a huge blow.

lol. they only have 3 wins combined.

at this point i hope they beat seattle. Especially with AP running

Agreed, I'm not worried about this helping Seattle too much. Even if Green Bay lost the rest of their games (they won't) they would still probably end up with a better win percentage than the Vikings and Giants.

Football is a team sport. Even with a premier player like Rogers going down, Green Bay is still a decent team. They will win some games without him.

They have a running game finally. They'll be okay, it'll be ugly but they'll be okay.
Originally posted by sfout:
AARON RODGERS BELIEVED TO HAVE SMALL BREAK IN COLLARBONEThe Packers QB's injury will necessitate missing some games but there's no definitive timetable, Ian Rapoport reports. More ...

from nfl.com

more from the article....

Rapoport was told that no definitive timetable exists for the signal-caller's return, but Rodgers likely would return in time for the postseason, if Green Bay makes it that far.

It's a devastating loss for a Packers team that fell into a three-way tie for first place Monday night with the Bears and Detroit Lions. The much-improved ground game will be leaned on, but there's no way to mask the absence of the NFL's finest passer. Rodgers exited the game with 15 touchdowns and just four picks on the season.

If they don't their division they may not make the playoffs cause now the bears could end up with the tiebreaker and the panthers could outplay them down the stretch...Should be interesting to see how long it takes Rogers to return.

Most fractures require 4-6 weeks to heal unless they require surgery.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

They could be minimizing the injury (length) to the absolute just to keep season morale for the team as high as they can.
If they start Lord Tolzien they will win all of their remaining games
Originally posted by blm7754:

Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers look worst than the Vikings.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

They could be minimizing the injury (length) to the absolute just to keep season morale for the team as high as they can.

Yea didn't Alex miss the whole season to same injury from rocky bernard
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

LOL @ Lord Tolzien
He's not good for 49er info anymore. He has to rely on his sweet QB skills.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

LOL @ Lord Tolzien
He's not good for 49er info anymore. He has to rely on his sweet QB skills.

the Pack like him so much they fattened his contract so he wouldn't leave the PS if another team wanted him.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Yea didn't Alex miss the whole season to same injury from rocky bernard

Alex had a 3rd degree ac separation that required surgery.
I don't wish ill fortunes on anyone, its very unfortunate he suffered this injury, wish him a speedy recovery. If we do have to face them in the playoffs, it feels much better at least to me on winning a game against someone who is at the top or near the top of their game. On a lighter note, it would be nice if he honored his bet from a couple of years ago to wear an Alex Smith 49ers jersey from that game, lol, I would not mind seeing that, lol.
Is Flynn available?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Is Flynn available?

Yes, Bills released him
Share 49ersWebzone