LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

rodgers injury

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
lol watch the Vikes claim Flynn
There goes their season!
If only he was injured on a late hit like the Packers tried to use to take out Kap. That would have been awesome, considering how many of their fans argued that there was absolutely nothing wrong with Clay Steroids going for the shoulders on the other side of the sideline paint.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
According to @ZachZaidman Rodgers has a broken collarbone.

i dont see anything on his timeline about this
The way he jogged off the field the motion of the left arm looked so natural... hard to believe his collar bone was cracked.
DISCOUNT DAAAABLE CHECK!
http://gazettextra.com/article/20131104/ARTICLES/131109932

This is from this morning...wonder how many death threats he has gotten so far
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Karma came for the packers

THIS.

But this could be very bad news for us. If we're depending on the packers and redskins to have a higher win - loss record than the vikings and giants for the 49ers to settle a potential tie breaker with SEA, this injury could deal us a huge blow.

I feel like everything indirectly helps Seattle. Goodness I hate their luck. lol
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Wallace is horrible, but even with an average QB GB would still be a bad team. Rodgers is single-handedly responsible for about 80% of their wins over the last few years.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
THIS.

But this could be very bad news for us. If we're depending on the packers and redskins to have a higher win - loss record than the vikings and giants for the 49ers to settle a potential tie breaker with SEA, this injury could deal us a huge blow.

lol. they only have 3 wins combined.

at this point i hope they beat seattle. Especially with AP running
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Nov 4, 2013 at 10:45 PM ]

My fantasy team is f**ked. See ya next year.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'd be surprised if he comes back this year

well non throwing shoulder

idk the impact of it

could be back if he can tolerate pain

If it is indeed a fractured collarbone, expect him to miss months. That ain't nothing to play with, literally.

i see. welp that sucks

Karma came for the packers

we dont need them to beat seattle. we can beat them in SF and Seattle when we are healthy and playing like we have been.
So the NFC is a three team race now, sf,sea,NO
Originally posted by xtm059:
yesssssssssssssssssss

my opponent in fantasy was starting jordy nelson and rodgers

get wrekt

One of the premier players in the NFL goes down to injury and all you care about is a fantasy match up? Sad man, just sad.

Imagine the hate towards SEA posters if we were reading how great their fantasy teams did because Kaep or Gore went down.

One of the best in our generation may not play again this year, and its all about fantasy football. One more reason I dont play that silly game.

Wish the best for Rodgers, he may be a Packer, but the guy is class, hope he gets back on the field this year.
Share 49ersWebzone