There are 172 users in the forums

Case Keenum is looking like the real deal

Shop 49ers game tickets

= The REAL CK7 TBPH

/thread
Case Keenum is looking like the real deal.

Yeah.....so was Troy Smith, Matt Flynn, and TJ Yates

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000282765/WK-11-Can-t-Miss-Play-Keenum-s-great-escape
he needs to hook up Andre!!!
I think Kubiak is trying to get himself fired. Benched Keenum for Schaub, only to be quickly reminded why Schaub was benched in the first place. Texans fans went ape$hit lol.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Didn't see this game but Keenum was great against KC and Indy, and kept them in the game against Arizona despite his OL being completely overrun. Very impressed with him so far.
Kubiak looking for that severance package. Andre Johnson might kill Schaub
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Can anyone explain to me why was Keenum benched ? Cos Kubiak threw in the towel and admitted defeat ? Or he felt it was the least he could do to show his loyalty to give Schaub his last hope to salvage his career with the Texans ? I just couldn't understand it.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Can anyone explain to me why was Keenum benched ? Cos Kubiak threw in the towel and admitted defeat ? Or he felt it was the least he could do to show his loyalty to give Schaub his last hope to salvage his career with the Texans ? I just couldn't understand it.

They're both gone after the season, makes sense lol.
LOL at benching of Keenum...brilliant move. Even saved the game!!!

Oh...wait.

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Andre Johnson might kill Schaub

Saw that. Agree. If looks could kill -- Schaub would have a body outline in chalk on the pavement.

At this point it really doesn't matter if Kubiak plays either Keenum or Schaub. The Texans are done. Toast.

Didn't take long for Indy to resume as class of the division, now did it?
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans23m
Kubiak: "Case will start Sunday. I have total confidence in him." #Texans

lol, talk about flip flopping
[ Edited by verb1der on Nov 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans23m
Kubiak: "Case will start Sunday. I have total confidence in him." #Texans

lol, talk about flip flopping

Good because I got him vs Jax and RGIII vs SF to start Sunday. I am rolling with Keenum!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Case Keenum is looking like the real deal.

Yeah.....so was Troy Smith, Matt Flynn, and TJ Yates

So....
Playing pretty well, but has he won a game yet? Bunch of tough losses for the Texans this year.
Share 49ersWebzone