There are 221 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jonathan Raber ‏@jwraber

As @mattbarrows points out, a Jonathan Martin/Jim Harbaugh reunion could make sense for both parties http://a.sacb.ee/i3NB6VB
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jonathan Raber ‏@jwraber

As @mattbarrows points out, a Jonathan Martin/Jim Harbaugh reunion could make sense for both parties http://a.sacb.ee/i3NB6VB

i wouldnt be against it. got a solid room here where he could maybe begin to thrive. maybe make him a guard when iupati leaves, or davis a guard and him the RT. he'd be pretty cheap too.
I agree I'd take him here. Were stable u never know he was good in college
Originally posted by NinerGod:
An excerpt from the report:

"When we interviewed him, Martin said he was most offended by persistent vulgar references to members of his family, with whom he is close. According to Martin, these were not harmless one-off "yo mama" jokes, but cutting comments delivered with the intention to demean. The evidence supports a finding that Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey repeatedly and persistently made graphic, sexually explicit comments about Martin's sister, a medical student whom they had never met. Four fairly typical examples of the types of insults made orally, according to Martin, are:

 -We are going to run train on your sister. She loves me. I'm going to f**k her without a condom and cum in her c**t.

 -Hey, Jmart's sister is in town. Get the plastic sheets ready, she's a squirter.

 -I'm going to bang the s**t out of her and spit on her and treat her like s**t.

 -Hear your sister has a wolf-puss. A fat, hairy p***y. "

so much win in this report.

edit: there's more!

"Martin said that he was particularly offended by these crude comments about his sister and that his transparent discomfort only increased the frequency and intensity of the insults. Martin also recalled that the comments about his sister were sometimes accompanied by obscene physical gestures. For example, he claimed that on the practice field, Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey would call his sister a "squirter" and then squirt water onto the field from their water bottles, and that while engaged in certain warm-up stretching exercises, they would simulate having sex with his sister. The evidence confirmed these allegations."

how can anyone seriously be offended by this?

You have a daughter or sister?
Originally posted by BSofSF:

"When we interviewed him, Martin said he was most offended by persistent vulgar references to members of his family, with whom he is close. According to Martin, these were not harmless one-off "yo mama" jokes, but cutting comments delivered with the intention to demean. The evidence supports a finding that Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey repeatedly and persistently made graphic, sexually explicit comments about Martin's sister, a medical student whom they had never met. Four fairly typical examples of the types of insults made orally, according to Martin, are:

 -We are going to run train on your sister. She loves me. I'm going to f**k her without a condom and cum in her c**t.

 -Hey, Jmart's sister is in town. Get the plastic sheets ready, she's a squirter.

 -I'm going to bang the s**t out of her and spit on her and treat her like s**t.

"Martin said that he was particularly offended by these crude comments about his sister and that his transparent discomfort only increased the frequency and intensity of the insults. Martin also recalled that the comments about his sister were sometimes accompanied by obscene physical gestures. For example, he claimed that on the practice field, Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey would call his sister a "squirter" and then squirt water onto the field from their water bottles, and that while engaged in certain warm-up stretching exercises, they would simulate having sex with his sister. The evidence confirmed these allegations."

Absolutely.
Absolutely.

Well, you seem like a tool then.
Originally posted by crabman82:
i wouldnt be against it. got a solid room here where he could maybe begin to thrive. maybe make him a guard when iupati leaves, or davis a guard and him the RT. he'd be pretty cheap too.

+1
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Lol that's f**king hilarious
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Team Incognito.

Martin is a wolf puss
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Team Incognito.

Martin is a wolf puss

turds of a feather

Absolutely.

OOOOR I'm just not a big p***y.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Absolutely.

Or you are a big p***y, but you're just trying to fit in until you have a nervous breakdown and disappear from the forum forever....
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Absolutely.

Or you are a big p***y, but you're just trying to fit in until you have a nervous breakdown and disappear from the forum forever....

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Absolutely.

stop bullying me.
I just read the report. In defense of Martin he was brutally harassed all of his rookie year and he genuinely was dreading returning to Miami for his 2nd year. Ingonito knew this because Martin backed out of a couple of vacations during the offseason because he "cant handle things". Ingonito recognized Martins distress and told him he was there if he needed anything. While Martin was preparing for camp at Stanford he tweeted about his progress. Ingonito responded with the infamous voicemail. Now Ingonito knew that Martin was cracking because he backed out of Vegas and Rio vacations with the Oline because he knew he would be taunted relentlessly. Ingonito knew he wasn't adjusting. He knew Martin was suicidal. After a year of degrading Martin to the point of suicidal thoughts you would think that he would ease up a little but clearly he's a sociopath that gets off on picking people apart. There was no correspondence between Incognito and Martin after he backed out of the vacations and told incognito he was having problems adjusting. I mean at that point Ingonito should know he's really digging too deep. I don't know how it could be more obvious.

In Ingonitos defense me and my friends are the same way. Probably worse because we all know that one thing that can really push someone over the edge. And when its on it doesn't stop. One time we actually made a friend who didn't have his vehicle walk home from another friends house 30 miles away. We tried to go pick him up but he was so pissed at all of us he wouldn't get jn the vehicle. That night drew the line and from that point on we became more aware of when someone is about to fold and everyone eases up. Its just a part of being a part of group of male friends. Guys like to test each other and more than that it's kind of fun to rip on people. I don't think that gives him a pass but I don't think he shoukd be the Judas of football.

Ultimately Ingonito is a 30 yr old who was acting like a 20 year old. Martin was under contract and felt trapped. Even if he talked to the HC it would've been worse for him I guarentee it. Regardless this media fiasco has been ridiculous and Martin could've handled this internally.
Share 49ersWebzone