#Dolphins source I talked to said he'll be shocked if the team keeps Incognito
Stopped caring a while ago.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
ill murder your whole family

vs

half n***a

'

Seems a lot worse till you see its just this.

I don't why but I lol'd.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Incognito being interviewed on Fox NFL Sunday claiming he was Martin's "best friend on the team".

They shared over 1,100 text messages. Apparently he thought he was Martin's best friend. I'm not passing judgement anymore until I see Martin's account. This whole deal is blurred. Incognito obviously was crossing some line, but I don't think Martin knew where his own line was.

not only that, but they were spotted at numerous off the field events together. where it was literally just them 2 and no other teammates. said the thing plenty of times already, i don't think richie is innocent in this, but i dont martin is either. theres something else going on here.

Guys are on the team together and in the same unit. It is easy for me to see both trying to get along and being what the other needs/wants them to be...hence the texts, events, etc. It is also easy for me to believe that one of them could suddenly realize he is unhappy with where he is being led by the all-pro team mate and decides to step away, analyze the options and make the decision he wants to keep being the person his parents raised him to be rather than join the culture of a team...whatever that is/was. Most of us have probably been in similar situations, where peer pressure was intensely opposite of our natural or family values. During those times it was difficult to walk away and be true to self, but it's most often (if not always) the right thing to do.
Considering all that has transpired, we all know that Johnathan Martin will not be playing for the Dolphins next season. I also don't really see him being welcomed to most other teams in the NFL. Anyone thinks we will use one of those seventh round picks on a guy that we know can start and is still on a friendly rookie deal?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Considering all that has transpired, we all know that Johnathan Martin will not be playing for the Dolphins next season. I also don't really see him being welcomed to most other teams in the NFL. Anyone thinks we will use one of those seventh round picks on a guy that we know can start and is still on a friendly rookie deal?

I hope we do. He may have been an average RT, but I really think he could excel at guard in this league. And an upgrade to Adam Snyder.
Originally posted by GEEK:
I hope we do. He may have been an average RT, but I really think he could excel at guard in this league. And an upgrade to Adam Snyder.

Could be insurance for Lupati if he doesn't get extended for presumably big money.
Dunno if too much big soft? Need bruiser beef angry!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Dunno if too much big soft? Need bruiser beef angry!

that's what my girlfriend said to me last night when i wanted to get some stank on my hangdown.
So...here is the texting/sexting. interesting.

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ritojm2.pdf

Incognito: What's this p***y ass PAC 12 championship?? Nobody is there
Martin: Stanford fans are weak... It'll be full at game time tho

[ Edited by 76Razor on Feb 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM ]

• sfout
  • Veteran
Texts are damning evidence for Martin's camp claiming bullying. At least against Incognito. They legitimately seem like friends that just bust each others' nuts with jokes.

Could help Incognito stay in the league at minimum
Originally posted by sfout:
Texts are damning evidence for Martin's camp claiming bullying. At least against Incognito. They legitimately seem like friends that just bust each others' nuts with jokes.

Could help Incognito stay in the league at minimum

100% agree with you, but the sucky part for Incognito is that he already has a reputation for being an a*****e. Either way, this thread of texts are pretty damn funny in some parts.
What Martin did to Incognito is pretty despicable. He made Incognito look like a racist bully after something happened between them.. all of those texts seem to paint a pretty clear picture that they were on friendly terms. Often inviting each other to go out with teammates or just the two.. the sophomoric exchanges about the girls they met or banged.

I'm really curious why Martin would do what he did... I hear people say that he wanted out of the NFL but still wanted the money so he came up with this bully thing to sue for the rest of his contract. Right now it looks like he simply committed career suicide... it will be really tough to get back into a lockerroom with how he completely betrayed his teammate and what was apparently his friend for a long time.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
What Martin did to Incognito is pretty despicable. He made Incognito look like a racist bully after something happened between them.. all of those texts seem to paint a pretty clear picture that they were on friendly terms. Often inviting each other to go out with teammates or just the two.. the sophomoric exchanges about the girls they met or banged.

I'm really curious why Martin would do what he did... I hear people say that he wanted out of the NFL but still wanted the money so he came up with this bully thing to sue for the rest of his contract. Right now it looks like he simply committed career suicide... it will be really tough to get back into a lockerroom with how he completely betrayed his teammate and what was apparently his friend for a long time.

Martin didn't DO anything. He's been dead silent since that last text message to Incognito. It was all media, other people in the Dolphins locker room and hearsay.
Originally posted by 76Razor:
So...here is the texting/sexting. interesting.

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/ritojm2.pdf

Incognito: What's this p***y ass PAC 12 championship?? Nobody is there
Martin: Stanford fans are weak... It'll be full at game time tho

Man if that is real Martin is a two-faced piece of s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone