LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Thank God we never drafted AJ Hawk. There was talk we might but Lavar Arrington went to Giants so Pack had a need and took him. We got Vernon and the rest is history.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Anyone who started A-rod in fantasy just got f***ed. If Kaepernick ever goes down so are we.

Not this bad. They're whole team is Rogers. We have a way better defense and RBs and VD. We would be in trouble, but not like GB trouble.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Not this bad. They're whole team is Rogers. We have a way better defense and RBs and VD. We would be in trouble, but not like GB trouble.

Man, I don't like to think about those things.
Originally posted by Jcool:
So who is going to create the Josh McCown is looking like the real deal thread?

same person who started the case keenum is a HOF thread
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Anyone who started A-rod in fantasy just got f***ed. If Kaepernick ever goes down so are we.

Yea it f**ks up everybody's value on the pack now, except maybe lacy

What you talking about? We have Colt McCoy
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

GB saying Aaron Rodgers out for the rest of the night with a left shoulder/collarbone injury. Who knows how much longer he's out than that

done for the year
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

GB saying Aaron Rodgers out for the rest of the night with a left shoulder/collarbone injury. Who knows how much longer he's out than that

done for the year

I heard he died in the X-Ray.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

done for the year

I heard he died in the X-Ray.

Lol
Seneca Wallace is looking like the real deal.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Gruden: "Seneca Wallace has an air of confidence about him." Next play: Wallace bounces it in the dirt 5 feet in front of the receiver.
That's a catch............seriously? I would have challenged that, it's getting ridiculous to what degree the refs want guys catching these passes, the receiver bobbled it but fully secured it in his hands before he reached the ground.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Seneca Wallace is looking like the real deal.

Balkee f**ked us big time letting this dude go
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Gruden: "Seneca Wallace has an air of confidence about him." Next play: Wallace bounces it in the dirt 5 feet in front of the receiver.

Gruden sucks off every player.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That's a catch............seriously? I would have challenged that, it's getting ridiculous to what degree the refs want guys catching these passes, the receiver bobbled it but fully secured it in his hands before he reached the ground.

Yup. Like the Houston game last night. A. Johnson caught it, hit the ground and slid out of bounds when the defender pulled it out. Its like giving the defense a free pass to continue stripping and grabbing while out of bounds because if the ball moves at all its incomplete.
Share 49ersWebzone