LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Stupid Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Honestly, I'm too mad at the Rams tonight. Props to their defense - strong all night despite the ineptitude of the offense and they let RW have it

Offense choked (it's the Lambs, duh) and although they didn't win, they did do something important. They exposed Seattle. They basically displayed the blueprint of how to beat or at least limit Seattle on both sides of the ball to the entire league. I really, really hope Roman and Fangio watched this game tonight because if the Rams with their back up QB came so close to causing an upset and adding a W against them tonight, we sure as hell got this game in Week 13 if we come with the RIGHT game plan.
no wonder the fans didn't show up to their game. The rams suck
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Honestly, I'm too mad at the Rams tonight. Props to their defense - strong all night despite the ineptitude of the offense and they let RW have it

Offense choked (it's the Lambs, duh) and although they didn't win, they did do something important. They exposed Seattle. They basically displayed the blueprint of how to beat or at least limit Seattle on both sides of the ball to the entire league. I really, really hope Roman and Fangio watched this game tonight because if the Rams with their back up QB came so close to causing an upset and adding a W against them tonight, we sure as hell got this game in Week 13 if we come with the RIGHT game plan.
seattle doesnt want to see us right now, nobody does. theyre declining while we are getting stronger. their homefield advantage is ridiculous, but they arent playing home every week and I think we would take them at home right now too playing like we are.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

seattle doesnt want to see us right now, nobody does. theyre declining while we are getting stronger. their homefield advantage is ridiculous, but they arent playing home every week and I think we would take them at home right now too playing like we are.

Yeah, their home field advantage is CRAZY. Sure, they've been winning more games on the road this year but when they're at C-link, they're practically unbeatable, they look like legit Super Bowl contenders whereas when they're away, they look average. This should've been a Rams victory if they didn't choke. And yeah, they definitely don't want it with us when they come to visit because we should have our key players back and they way we're playing right now, it's just lethal.

Yeah, their home field advantage is CRAZY. Sure, they've been winning more games on the road this year but when they're at C-link, they're practically unbeatable, they look like legit Super Bowl contenders whereas when they're away, they look average. This should've been a Rams victory if they didn't choke. And yeah, they definitely don't want it with us when they come to visit because we should have our key players back and they way we're playing right now, it's just lethal.
i think we can beat them at their house too if it comes down to that in the playoffs. the first 3 weeks we didnt play our game, its like we forgot who we were. now we have our identity and were destroying teams every week.
They were running the ball down their throat, and they let Kellen Clemens throw for the final 2 plays at the 2???

This is why the Rams are the Rams. We NEEDED this upset. Freakin Rams.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

i think we can beat them at their house too if it comes down to that in the playoffs. the first 3 weeks we didnt play our game, its like we forgot who we were. now we have our identity and were destroying teams every week.

I think we'll end up with home field in the playoffs, but if we don't, I think we'll play a lot better up there than last 2 times. Hopefully we'll have all our horses and Kap keep eating those Mighty Wings
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Well, they didn't have a QB, and still they almost won.

Shows how crappy Seattle really is.

They should have won

Could have 15-14 stupid ass kicker
The Sea-goons come away thinking they're destined. They look weaker and exposed. The Niners are getting stronger, and with the reinforcements coming, how good is this team going to be?

I hope so. They tend to play extra hard and aggressive every time they play us. Like, playing us twice a year is their Super Bowl and when they're at C-Link, it's a huge challenge but I think we can overcome it. We have to.
Stupid Rams!!!!!

It's hard to call them declining. They are 7 - 1.
they're like padres who lose on purpose to the dodgers or dbags
if they had signed tim tebow he would have bulled in from the 1 yard line with 4 secs left
Share 49ersWebzone