LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Do you think anyone from this list would be an upgrade over what we have now?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you think anyone from this list would be an upgrade over what we have now?

I think one person that would be an upgrade over what we have now would be ted ginn. I know some of you might not like him and call him 5 yards and out of bounds ginn but he'd still be a huge upgrade over fair catch kyle. Not only would he help out our return game but his speed would open things up for boldin and company. I know his hands aren't great but that type of speed usually draws a safety over the top. Just my opinion, what do you guys think?
the only one is maybe Delanie the way we used to use him but bruce miller is better (at a different position) McDonald will be better than him once he gets more experience
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
D. Walker for sure. Our offense is missing him like crazy right now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Soap is better than Dorsey
ginn because he doesn't fair catch every punt.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Soap is better than Dorsey

that too
Sop is also better than Tony Jerrod-Eddie.
I'd rather have Vance for what we're paying him than Delanie for what Tennessee is paying him.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
ginn because he doesn't fair catch every punt.

this
No question its Delanie. He is so versatile that he kept defenses off balance.
[ Edited by Squidp on Oct 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM ]

The answer would be
a. Sop
b. Ginn.

Ginn actually has played really well as both a returner and WR when given the chance in Carolina this year.

I still dont know why everyone gets horny over D. Walker. He was and is still a decent #2 TE. he is not good enough to be a #1 TE. He loves to drop balls and does a lot of things well but nothing great. Tennessee would be better off keeping Cook rather than signing Walker IMO.
alex smith and ted ginn
Surprised noone mentioned RJF over McDonald (who has an injury right now). RJF has been playing pretty well for the colts.
I vote for noone
You should clarify the question a bit....

Alex Smith would be a major upgrade over Colt McCoy.
Share 49ersWebzone