There are 220 users in the forums

Too many rules in the NFL? Rules Quiz!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
8/10. Proves they select mods for a reason you non-football watching jots

NineFourNiner has proven otherwise
7 / 10.

The last 3 are hard. The other's are pretty straightforward though.
5 out of 10. Over-thought one; should have had 6/10
8/10 got #3 and #8 wrong
6/10. Got the actually playing questions right.
6/10 for me.

#3: Poorly worded -- I've seen many lineman move in a 3-point stance during an audible (i.e., turn their head).

#6: Center must have the ball 45 degrees, and it has to be horizontal -- I've seen the ball held at angles MANY times
#8: This was interesting: I had no idea you can hit anyone in the back -- assuming th QB is outside the pocket and the WR is within 5 yards -- but when does a QB ever escape the pocket and the receiver is till within 5 yards of the LOS? lol

This quiz sucked.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
8/10. Proves they select mods for a reason you non-football watching jots

NineFourNiner has proven otherwise

Ehhh. Many of the questions were convoluted and poorly worded.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
5/10
4/10
5/10

• Furlow
  • Veteran
7/10

It matters how the ball is oriented before snapped? Lol wut?
Originally posted by valrod33:
You answered 4 out of the 10 questions correctly (shown in bold). Total Participants: 9167 Average Score: 0%

lmao, fans be dumb,
Originally posted by Furlow:
7/10

It matters how the ball is oriented before snapped? Lol wut?

The ball probably needs to in the same direction, like when kicking a ball, I'm unsure of the normal/right way to kick a FG. Usually see the Center and LS positioning the ball, always seem like the C is trying to put the ball a yard more or inches more, but this is probably what it is. Needs to be the same every time. I haven't take the quiz. So maybe I am wrong.
WTF is with those questions, Brutus the RB, Zippy the Punt Returner?

I'm confused, f**k that quiz, I'll wait for college quiz's, I'm sure they aren't this idiotic, or maybe they are.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
WTF is with those questions, Brutus the RB, Zippy the Punt Returner?

I'm confused, f**k that quiz, I'll wait for college quiz's, I'm sure they aren't this idiotic, or maybe they are.

I was wondering what Zippies cap hit was? Maybe if we can fix the muffs we may have a new return man.
Share 49ersWebzone