There are 213 users in the forums

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
We need to get Aldon back asap. If he plays against that sorry ass seacock offensive line, that little midget won't survive the first quarter.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by theduke85:
Wow, unreal. There goes our shot at the division.

this

saints will beat them. and we will too

Hell yeah! I have faith, Shecawks are going downhill and we're improving.

I'd feel better about losing at home to them than expecting the Rams to do our dirty work.

your first line is spot on. We are getting healthy AND are playing great football right now. 5 straight games over 30 points with basically 1 WR. Nobody wants to play us right now

We haven't played a good team since the colts though
For the chicken-littles out there, Seattle barely got by a STL team that we blew out by 24 AND had Bradford. Division definitely not decided, not by a long shot. Relax.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I'm very confident the Saints will take them down at CLink. Ugly performances often carry to next week.

No way nobody wins there, it's where teams go to die, I'm not counting on it

Please. I don't buy "nobody" can win there. Seattle wins at home because they're a good team. There's nothing supernatural about that stadium. A good team like the Saints, who have an elite QB, dynamic offense, and improved defense, can win there.

That crowd noise is no joke.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
I love Steve Young, hes trashing the Seahawks hahahahahah. "Plenty ugly, Plenty ugly"

Why were they talking about RW's wife?
I love Steve Young, hes trashing the Seahawks hahahahahah. "Plenty ugly, Plenty ugly"

Exposed for their s**tty qb and lack of class all around.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Antix:
Saints game for them is this upcoming week?

Is it??

No they play Tampa Bay next.

The Seahawks play the Saints one week before us.

this

I'd feel better about losing at home to them than expecting the Rams to do our dirty work.

your first line is spot on. We are getting healthy AND are playing great football right now. 5 straight games over 30 points with basically 1 WR. Nobody wants to play us right now

But we've been blowing every team out. We're improving week by week.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Freddy p soft
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm very confident the Saints will take them down at CLink. Ugly performances often carry to next week.

No way nobody wins there, it's where teams go to die, I'm not counting on it

Please. I don't buy "nobody" can win there. Seattle wins at home because they're a good team. There's nothing supernatural about that stadium. A good team like the Saints, who have an elite QB, dynamic offense, and improved defense, can win there.

That crowd noise is no joke.

Obviously. I watched the last two times we went there and lost. It's been established KC has a louder crowd then they do. When KC was bad, they still lost. Now they're good, they win. Good teams win at home. It has far more to do with talent, than crowd noise. A good, talented team can win at any venue.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Exposed for their s**tty qb and lack of class all around.

Love how when Richard Sherman said "you have to win ugly to win championships" then as Sherman is walking away he says "Plenty Ugly, Plenty Ugly"

He doesn't like those holding corners just like we dont. Steve doesn't talk about the niners all that much this year but hes my our guy still.

this

well, i dont know what to tell you. you obviously have packed it in this year. go sulk off somewhere
Love how when Richard Sherman said "you have to win ugly to win championships" then as Sherman is walking away he says "Plenty Ugly, Plenty Ugly"

He doesn't like those holding corners just like we dont. Steve doesn't talk about the niners all that much this year but hes my our guy still.

Hell yeah. Steve will always be a Niner homer lol. Love that guy.
if you're a seahawk fan you can't be pleased with that victory
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
if you're a seahawk fan you can't be pleased with that victory

hey a win is a win derp derp
Share 49ersWebzone