There are 161 users in the forums

**** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/24 - 10/28 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Who would have thought with Falcons adding Steven Jackson they would be 2-4 and getting whooped 27-6 against the Cards? On there way to 2-5. Ryan 3 ints. I think he's decent but no denying Gonzalez, White, Jones really helped him a ton all these years.

Been a crazy season so far... chiefs 8-0, giants 2-6, falcons 2-5, pit about to be 2-5, texans 2-5, minn probably 1-6 after tonight
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 4:19 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
You mean awesome?

No...disgusting, in one game has twice as many touchdown's as all the 49ers receivers combined this season. :P
Griffin III 13/26 108yds 1 TD 1 INT
Mmmm... Potato skins
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
You mean awesome?

No...disgusting, in one game has twice as many touchdown's as all the 49ers receivers combined this season. :P

I love Marvin
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
You mean awesome?

I love Marvin

I love me some Marvin too. Go Bears!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol @ Cousins tryin' to chase DRC on the INT return.
RG3 is turrible. He has looked flat out horrible today, seeing as how that offense was the most dependent on the gimmick type plays last season, its no shock to see them struggle like they are. They need to center their offense around Morris and the running game.
The worst thing about the Redskins is that they are going to f**k around give the Rams 2 picks in the Top 5.

The worst thing about the Redskins is that they are going to f**k around give the Rams 2 picks in the Top 5.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

I think Washington will eventually win 5-6 games.

...but I'm glad RGIII is not playing for Rams.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

lol
Mike Shanahan needs to get fired. He's a terrible coach and a dick.
Originally posted by 4ML:

lol

i was 99% sure they were gonna throw a flag for taunting
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 27, 2013 at 5:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone