LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Steve Smith goes off...

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wish I could go back in time and watch a Santa Monica City College game when Steve Smith and Chad Johnson were both starting WRs there.

That had to be hilarious, watching those two insanely talented, cocky loud mouths tear up JUCO level DBs together.

From his wikipedia page:

'While impressing spectators with his performance on the football field, Santa Monica's head coach, Robert Taylor, encouraged Smith to not play for riches or fame, but to play so that he might earn a scholarship to a Division-I school, where he could receive a better education. He also advised Smith and OchoCinco to not do touchdown celebrations and as Smith said, "they put the cuffs on us." Smith took Taylor's advice to heart, and excelled in his academics, not missing a single day of classes while attending Santa Monica.'
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
Wtf? Why was dude talking about Charles Haley stroking. No homo. We're you sitting there watching him? Weird thing to say bruh.
Originally posted by SFGem:
Wtf? Why was dude talking about Charles Haley stroking. No homo. We're you sitting there watching him? Weird thing to say bruh.

this...

Wtf did that have to do with anything
Originally posted by marshniners24:

this...

Wtf did that have to do with anything

It's well documented that Haley was a borderline sociopath with sexual deviations.

If you actually put WTF is going on together about 49er fans thinking "oh Jenkins should get his face busted for talking about Smith's wife", I was clearly stating Charles Haley used to do the same thing to his own teamates during team meetings. Look up history of your own team bruh. It is well documented on one of many bipolar episodes. Either way Steve Smith has always been the guy to start s**t and be apart of confrontation. He broke his own teamates nose in a fight on the practice field. I think he has a lot of heart and talent but his attitude on the field is ridiculous. He gets set off way too easy... Someone talked about my wife on the field I will come back something about his mama.

Here's some horrific Haley excerpts: At a team meeting, Haley got the attention of Scott Case and when Case looked over at Haley he was faced with "Haley's erect penis stretched across the desk." To quote Pearlman: "Haley would stroll up to an unsuspecting (49er) teammate, whip out his phallus, and repeatedly stroke it in his face. Players initially laughed it off…" Haley, ever the prankster, cut a hole in the roof of teammate Tim Harris' car, got on top, and pissed inside. Haley, on his way from the bathroom to a team meeting, pulled down his pants, wiped his ass, and then threw his s**t-stained toilet paper at 49ers coach John Marshall. Addressing attempts by coaches and staff to end Haley's abuse, Pearlman mentions, "Haley refused to stop. He would jerk off in the locker room, in the trainer's room. He'd wrap his hand around his penis, turn toward a Joe Montana or John Taylor, and bellow, 'You know you wanna suck this!'" He would then proceed to graphically talk about other player's wives and bring himself to orgasm. Of course, I'm sure you're not shocked to find out at this point that Haley was also a homophobic prick, as, in addition to greeting a new teammate once with simply, "You're from California? You must be a f**king f*ggot." He also once berated Steve Young with the following tirade after a loss: "I could have f**king won that game in my sleep! You're a motherf**king p***y f*ggot quarterback! A motherf**king p***y f*ggot quarterback with no balls!"

http://apoplecticfittz.livejournal.com/107519.html
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Oct 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone