There are 187 users in the forums

Steve Smith goes off...

Shop 49ers game tickets
While Steve Smith is a hell of a player he has no room to talk. This dude does nothing but run his mouth at the DB's as well he faces. I remember him starting s**t with Nate Clements back in 2007 while being at the game. He has one hell of a bad attitude. The dude is always quickly wants to be apart of confrontation. This type of history has been dated back to the late 50's when Baltimore Colts Tackle Jim Parker would be constantly tormented by Chicago Bears DE Doug Atkins. Doug would always talk about Jim's Grandma or Mom to try and get inside the dudes head and it worked. Players use this tactic on more than one occaision. Hell if 49er fans think this is bad Charles Haley would sit in film meetings and jack his dick talking about some of the players on the team's wives while stroking. If you get in a WR's head it can cause him a number of things to go wrong. Evidently it worked opposite for JJ.
hahahaha badass. steve smith talks s**t too but theres obviously a line that most players dont cross. you dont talk about someones family like that
jenkins should have said that his wife tastes like honey nut cheerios
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
jenkins should have said that his wife tastes like honey nut cheerios

or some cheese since steve smith is mighty mouse
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
While Steve Smith is a hell of a player he has no room to talk. This dude does nothing but run his mouth at the DB's as well he faces. I remember him starting s**t with Nate Clements back in 2007 while being at the game. He has one hell of a bad attitude. The dude is always quickly wants to be apart of confrontation. This type of history has been dated back to the late 50's when Baltimore Colts Tackle Jim Parker would be constantly tormented by Chicago Bears DE Doug Atkins. Doug would always talk about Jim's Grandma or Mom to try and get inside the dudes head and it worked. Players use this tactic on more than one occaision. Hell if 49er fans think this is bad Charles Haley would sit in film meetings and jack his dick talking about some of the players on the team's wives while stroking. If you get in a WR's head it can cause him a number of things to go wrong. Evidently it worked opposite for JJ.

Thank you! All the compliments I'm reading on this POS makes me sick. He can dish it out, but can't take it...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Steve Smith is a fkn boss. Always liked that dude. Wish he was a niner

this!
Steve Smith is underrate and a badass. Love his attitude and his passion.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Steve Smith is a trash-talker too but I've never heard anyone accuse him of speaking about someone's family. If he has, it hasn't been documented, therefore I'm not willing to join the "he deserves it because he does the same thing" party. He has a right to be angry and say what he said. If JJ was talking about dude's family, he deserves to get his face touched. Some things are off limits. If you think there's no rules when it comes to trash-talk, then be prepared to get punched in the face while you're walking the street. No rules right?
[ Edited by SaksV on Oct 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM ]
Can't wait to watch their fight on World Star lol

Steve Smith ain't no himself either. A taste of his own medicine is more sour than he thought it was. I could understand if it was a guy like Larry Fitzgerald that was complaining.
Sounds like he takes it dishes it back and 1 ups him.

Like they say on the streets. If you say it to my face and I don't like it be ready to fight.

They both said s**t they both didn't like. But looks like only 1 of them would throw down
Rams sure are a cocky bunch. They had no business talking in that game. They're still feeding off the hype from last year because they've done nothing this season. That defensive line still gets WAY too much credit. Yeah they can rush the passer but they are allergic to stopping the run and I'm so sick of seeing Quinn celebrate every time he makes a play even though his team is getting their asses handed to them.

I've enjoyed watching that team fail this season after all the talk about that team this offseason and how great that defensive line is. Getting to see the greatest show on turf honored at a game where the Rams got absolutely curb stomped by the 49ers was also priceless.
If Jenkins was talking about his wife, I don't blame Smith at all. In fact, I like what he said. He's a little badass. If he sees him on the street, he'll bust him in the mouth. Dude deserves it.
smith will destroy jenkins
Share 49ersWebzone