LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
THEY STUFFED EM
Alright, let's get some momentum outta this!!
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Is just too easy and yet we had so many red zone plays last week and couldn't convert. Sigh.

our RZ plays blow and when the play is there to make we get the ball batted down for an INT

You know why ? Kap's tendency is always to throw the ball flat. Wilson varries his throws based on what the situation calls for, he will lob the ball over.

being 5'0" it's RWs only option
Can this be spark!? Let's go, Arizona!!!
Yess!
Shocker. Surprised the little f *cker didn't slip through and run fir a td
Could be momentum shifting. Especially at home. Their crowd sucks!!
f**k away from the chains, Pete. I swear he's going to try to move them on National TV when nobody's looking.
Carrols such a cocky b*****d he deserved to be stopped like that.
You know why ? Kap's tendency is always to throw the ball flat. Wilson varries his throws based on what the situation calls for, he will lob the ball over.

Basically.

Kaep's arm angle doesn't give the ball a good trajectory in those short areas. He can't throw with touch and it takes him a while to process.

Is just too easy and yet we had so many red zone plays last week and couldn't convert. Sigh.

our RZ plays blow and when the play is there to make we get the ball batted down for an INT

being 5'0" it's RWs only option

Yeah, every bullet pass from Wilson would go straight into his lineman's backs lol

At least Kap can develop his touch, Wilson has no choice.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I've never seen any team appear so jacked up every game like the Seahawks. Is it coaching or Chemistry?

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, Seahawks have been riding an insane wave of luck lately.

I hate to be THAT guy, but this really is one of the luckiest teams I have ever seen. Its just ridiculous watching their offense.

the texans game...
Well if Palmer doesn score here then I don't know
Stuffed Seachicken on 4th and short LOL
Share 49ersWebzone