LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, Seahawks have been riding an insane wave of luck lately.

That's fasho. All they do is play street ball. Their gameplan is to have lil Russel run around and toss balls up. Either the receivers will come down with it or they'll generate a pass interference call. I ALWAYS see their wrs b***hing and moaning for calls. It's funny because their defense is the one that pass interferes every play. You would think that street ball has to stop working eventually..
Originally posted by Rascal:
Is just too easy and yet we had so many red zone plays last week and couldn't convert. Sigh.

our RZ plays blow and when the play is there to make we get the ball batted down for an INT
Originally posted by theduke85:
Crabtree and Boldin are probably better than any Seattle receiver, but Seattle has a better offensive system. Harvin and Tate are great at improvising while Wilson scrambles around untouched. So yeah, I do think that Boldin and Crab are pretty prototypical receivers, but I think that Harvin and Tate are probably more explosive and more likely to break a big play.

their whole offense is predicated on the jailbreak.
Just take out that hobbit for the season tards, kthanx
omg palmer sucks
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I'd take any of their 4 over the garbage we strolling out outside of boldin in a heart beat

oh, i like Baldwin and Tate for sure. I'd take them. I'm just not sure their "loaded" is all.
I bet you love Wilson's ball placement, you blowhard.
palmer is such a moron. That was another int right there.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM ]
Dansby's name was called all day last Sunday against the Niners. I had to check if he was ineligible tonight, he's playing. I'm waiting for Palmer to get sacked and fumble and the Hawks take it to the house. Zona coach had the team up for the Niners but fell asleep tonight.
maybe SEA loses next week @STL?

Palmer is terrible

/game.
Seattle making themselves at home
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
You can never underthrow against Sherman, he will make you pay. Those outside balls must always land in front of the receiver.
cocky b!tches
Originally posted by Rascal:
You can never underthrow against Sherman, he will make you pay. Those outside balls must always land in front of the receiver.

what michael floyd did there, is what vernon shoulda done. pissed me off
Share 49ersWebzone