LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

**** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/3 - 10/7 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Why did I drop Randle?!?!? f**k

I started him. Had no one else. Sucking balls in Fantasy this year. Might get my second win.
Delanie Walker beastin
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
TY Hilton is beating up on that Seattle defense. Speed kills.

You don't fight size with size. You fight size with speed. Unfortunately, Niners don't have speed.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Delanie Walker beastin

I miss him
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Luck is amazing

the blue bomber is no joke! On the reAl tho the Colts need to start containing rw better and put a spy on him at all times like they did with Kaep!
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Oct 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
TY Hilton is beating up on that Seattle defense. Speed kills.

We definitely could use a guy like him. We don't have a lot of speed in the WR department. Crabtree has good quickness and jukes but isn't really fast. Williams churns and churns and his legs don't go anywhere. Baldwin, Harper, Moore, Boldin not fast...Manningham more quick/shifty than deep threat fast.. In the 2nd or 3rd depending if Boldin and/or Manningham are back would love to get a super fast deep threat.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
How did Poe get past us........dude is a beast!!
One of the big differences between Wilson and Kaepernick this season has been their willingness to take off and run. Let's face it, neither one is passing the ball well, Wilson is completing less than 50% of his passes today, but when things break down and nobody's open, he tucks the ball, takes off and gets the 1st down with his feet. Wilson might not be passing well but when you're running for 70-80 yards in a game, that makes up for it a lot.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by NickV:
Man I really wish I didn't bench Pierre Thomas in favor of Darryl Richardson. 30 pts in my league right now. My opponent still has Peyton to play, I need all the points I can get.

Over Richardson? Bleh I know they're playing the jags but dude is a dud.

I over thought it. Figured he would get good amount of carries and catches. Won't make this mistake again.
One of the big differences between Wilson and Kaepernick this season has been their willingness to take off and run. Let's face it, neither one is passing the ball well, Wilson is completing less than 50% of his passes today, but when things break down and nobody's open, he tucks the ball, takes off and gets the 1st down with his feet. Wilson might not be passing well but when you're running for 70-80 yards in a game, that makes up for it a lot.

Yep. Kap is way too timid and indecisive.

Man I really wish I didn't bench Pierre Thomas in favor of Darryl Richardson. 30 pts in my league right now. My opponent still has Peyton to play, I need all the points I can get.

Over Richardson? Bleh I know they're playing the jags but dude is a dud.

I over thought it. Figured he would get good amount of carries and catches. Won't make this mistake again.

Been happening to me all year in my leagues. Over think everything. I'm 1-3 and 0-3
Yep. Kap is way too timid and indecisive.

He hasn't been that way in the past, I blame the coaching staff for scaring the s**t out of him so now rather than trust his instincts, he looks confused and gets the deer in the headlights look out there and ends up taking a sack, ends up getting hit anyways, exactly what they were looking to avoid.
Been refreshing Google to keep up with the score. Did Luck fail to convert for 2 points?
Originally posted by jimrat:
How did Poe get past us........dude is a beast!!

what do you mean?
lol Lynch with the DROP!
Share 49ersWebzone