• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Giants 0-16 lol

Rbs are all hurt

Manning's don't need running backs
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Russell Wilson is helllaaaa good, can make things happen every play.

His accuracy isn't even 50 this game%. They're winning in all phases of the game and makes his job pretty damn easy. Still, the second a pass rush gets active against Wilson it's just a matter of time before he has a first down.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Russell Wilson is helllaaaa good, can make things happen every play.

His accuracy isn't even 50 this game%. They're winning in all phases of the game and makes his job pretty damn easy. Still, the second a pass rush gets active against Wilson it's just a matter of time before he has a first down.

shows how valuable fast MLB's are to defenses playing against the seacawks before cushing left the game last week he contained russel pretty well the same goes for Willis and Bowman when they played them in week 2
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Oct 6, 2013 at 12:22 PM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Man I really wish I didn't bench Pierre Thomas in favor of Darryl Richardson. 30 pts in my league right now. My opponent still has Peyton to play, I need all the points I can get.
Trent Richardon......lol.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Alex
Alex Smith picked, overthrew a wide open Charles.
Originally posted by NickV:
Man I really wish I didn't bench Pierre Thomas in favor of Darryl Richardson. 30 pts in my league right now. My opponent still has Peyton to play, I need all the points I can get.

Over Richardson? Bleh I know they're playing the jags but dude is a dud.
fudge here come the Titans D:
Bad Alex is back...............................LOL at the announcers "it just started to rain, that field is wet, the ball must be slick......."

Alexcuses.

seahawks faking injuries
YEAh
Luck is amazing
TY Hilton is beating up on that Seattle defense. Speed kills.
Why did I drop Randle?!?!? f**k
Share 49ersWebzone