There are 203 users in the forums

Broncos Could Go Undefeated

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Garce
  • Veteran
You forget about The Man They Call 'Alex'
I say, their luck runs out tomorrow and lose to Dallas, upset of the week. Bold prediction!
I don't know what the math says but, sweet mercy, they MUST have the weakest schedule in the league. The only two games I could see them losing are @KC and @NE. Both will be on the road and cold(er) weather games.

I think they have a much better than 50% chance of going undefeated...... in the regular season. I'd say it's doubtful in the playoffs and the SB is also in NY this year.
After watching the Broncos allow Romo to throw for 500 yards and the Cowboys to lay 48 points on them, I don't think there is any way the Broncos go undefeated. Some of the gloss wore off watching that game. Who lets Tony Romo throw for 500 yards and score 48 points? It looked like arena football.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
After watching the Broncos allow Romo to throw for 500 yards and the Cowboys to lay 48 points on them, I don't think there is any way the Broncos go undefeated. Some of the gloss wore off watching that game. Who lets Tony Romo throw for 500 yards and score 48 points? It looked like arena football.

Romo has always been the kind of QB that will throw for 5 TDs 1 INT in one game and then 1 TD and 5 INTs in the next.
Hard to say - but they get Von Miller back soon and that only helps them.

Saints are looking very tough also.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Agreed.
I fail to see the entertainment in a game like that. Generally, in ALL sports, defense is my favorite element . . .
a 51-48 football game or a 12-11 baseball are just incomplete and not impressive, in my mind.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Possible....

Highly doubtful. Teams that give up five TD passes are teams with terrible defenses. Denver does not have a good defense.

Peyton Manning will not be able to keep this pace up. He's no spring chicken. That arm is going to be DEAD come December. Mark my words. Either that -- or someone is going to pop him -- HARD -- on a pass attempt.

Denver is a team that -- so far -- has gotten every break. That won't last.
other than at the Colts or at Arrowhead, it could happen ...
They're gonna go 16-0, and then lose in the Championship to Indy.

Gonna lose their first post season game in Denver. Book it.
Goodell gave this season to Peyton straight up;

-QB RULE (Hitting DAT neck will get you suspended.)

-Soft schedule

-NO MORE BIG HITS. The phaggotry of making it a pansy league took it to a whole notha level this offseason with the no helmet to helmet rules.

With all of these rule changes OF COURSE you're going to see 50 pt games and TD records broken. There should be asterisks for these seasonal stats because of these fuvkboi rules.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

-Soft schedule

-NO MORE BIG HITS. The phaggotry of making it a pansy league took it to a whole notha level this offseason with the no helmet to helmet rules.

With all of these rule changes OF COURSE you're going to see 50 pt games and TD records broken. There should be asterisks for these seasonal stats because of these fuvkboi rules.

Yup. TDs used to be rare and exciting. Now you have guyd throwing for 500 yards and 4+ TDs on a weekly basis. They ruined the game. People aren't going to watch this crap in 20 years.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

-Soft schedule

This is hilarious.
i didnt read all of the pages in this thread, but they will not go undefeated, just like the packers in 2011 they will lose in arrow head
Share 49ersWebzone