LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

NFL officiating is a joke

Shop 49ers game tickets
The league is going to have to do something about people following the rules and still getting flagged. The refs are getting it wrong 75% of the time...that is a huge problem.
Solution: All Personal Foul Helmet-to-Helmet hits should be REVIEWED on the spot, like a challenge play, and they can determined the right call from there. I know its going to slow the game down but most of these stupid calls can cost games and/or change the momentum of the game. So yes, it's a really costly call and can change the outcome of the game and needs to be corrected one way or the other. Just a thought!
Originally posted by blm7754:
The NFL is not trying to manipulate the outcome of games. In fact, the fear of making calls that have too big of an impact on the outcome of a game is part of the problem.

Refs have to walk a fine line. They are highly criticized for not making calls, calling borderline plays, and making calls that impact the outcome of the game. Add in player safety, sportsmanship, and new rules and you have a recipe for s**tty officiating.
Yesterday's Rams game shows the extreme range of how refs call holding and interf. on DBs and safeties and it went in our favor for a change. Complete OPPOSITE of what we've seen in Seahawks games. I wish we could get those refs for the Hawks game this week, maybe Sherman won't get away with holding for 10 seconds at a time.
That ending to the SNF Giants-Skins game....LOL
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
LOL hey guys and who remembers our game against San Diego a couple of years ago when that s**t head ref was driving his arm into Justin Smiths chest. Justin Smith merely swiped his arm away and didn't even realize he was an official. Then the s**thead ref ejects Smith from the game. Now how in the blue f**k does Justin Smith get ejected for that, while Cary Williams can bench press a referee five yards back right in front of his f**kin face.

Harbaugh should have had the whole team stand behind him and not play until they ejected the ravens player. May not have worked but they should have tried.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
The NFL is turning into the NBA with the s**tty crooked refs.
did anybody see that "illegal" hit call on tom brady yesterday?

brady was basically tackled into someone running past the play where his head got hit.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Denver and Seattle are clearly the 2 best teams right now. The officiating has nothing to do with it.

patriots are better than denver as long as its cold outside :)
Originally posted by JimHarbaughsDouche:
It's hilarious to see the polesmokers in here who think the NFL loves Seattle. Face it, you f**king suck, you s**tbags.

where's the mods at?
It doesn't f**king matter where the mods are, they can kick me, I'll be back!

He'll be back as PeteCarrollsEnema after we f**k Seattle up the ass next week!

• Buchy
  • Veteran
I watched the Cards vs Eagles game on Sunday, and as happy as I am with the result, I think the officials had an agenda to ensure an Eagles win. There were some BS calls.
Originally posted by Eli_23:

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Eli_23:

Dude has serious anger issues.
http://thefixisin.net/index.html

http://www.ajhickcox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SaveTheNFL.pdf

The WWF/WWE has been doing it for years. "Sports Entertainment."
Q&A with Todd Haley:

Q: Can an NFL game be fixed?
A: Yeah, probably. Individual refs probably get bought off from time to time. I'm sure some wealthy person has been able to influence a game to their financial advantage by finding a ref that could be bought.

Q: Would the NFL fix a game themselves?
A: No, never. They would never endanger the product this way.

Q: Would "Vegas" fix a game?
A: If by "Vegas" you mean "the house", no. They make money because people make bets, not because of which bet they make. The line is determined by the supply of betters on each side so that the house, as usual, always wins.

Q: Was our game fixed?
A: Nope, we just sucked.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/1002745-nfl-conspiracy-theory-page5.html Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/175767-more-proof-nfl-refs-very-biased-calling-games/page8/#u9WPW8sfpJY3xfPT.99
Share 49ersWebzone