LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 303 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by outside4949:
How many years has manning looked unstoppable in the regular season and then s**t the bed in the post season?

This. Dude had teams that were absolutely f**king loaded for about a decade and has only 1 Superbowl win against a flawed Bears team to show for. Eli got all the clutch genes in that family. Manning in the regular season and Manning in the postseason are two entirely different players.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM ]
Originally posted by rondoman:
Lets just cancel the season and hand Peyton the SB.

Or we can just skip the season and watch Peyton choke in the playoffs, as always.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
How many years has manning looked unstoppable in the regular season and then s**t the bed in the post season?

This. Dude had teams that were absolutely f**king loaded for about a decade and has only 1 Superbowl win against a flawed Bears team to show for. Eli got all the clutch genes in that family. Manning in the regular season and Manning in the postseason are two entirely different players.

But this is by far the most talented team he has ever been around.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Still won't win the Super Bowl, lol
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by rondoman:
Lets just cancel the season and hand Peyton the SB.

Or we can just skip the season and watch Peyton choke in the playoffs, as always.

I was going to post and decided not to but I'm like why not just hand the Broncos the 1st seed, 1st round bye and have then play the 2nd round game at home and see if Manning chokes or not. At this point if they don't go to the SB it's a failure for them. Heck, anything besides a SB win might be a let down for them.
Only game 5 next week but a Seattle win and a 49er loss will decide the division. Unlikely that the Seahawks will lose more than 2 games this season. There are so many bad teams I don't see anybody beating the Seahawks except maybe the Saints. I'm a 49er fan but the Seahawks are the better team. The difference between the hawks and everyone else is that even if they aren't playing their best, they always do what needs to be done when the game is on the line.
Cowboys gonna Cowboy
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lol f**king Terrell Pryor

Refs also need to be consistent at blowing a play dead. Raiders essentially holding up the TE and causing the fumble

What did Terrell Pryor do? He isn't playing.

He didn't pass the final concussion test.
Originally posted by trooper49:
Only game 5 next week but a Seattle win and a 49er loss will decide the division. Unlikely that the Seahawks will lose more than 2 games this season. There are so many bad teams I don't see anybody beating the Seahawks except maybe the Saints. I'm a 49er fan but the Seahawks are the better team. The difference between the hawks and everyone else is that even if they aren't playing their best, they always do what needs to be done when the game is on the line.

1 post, coming into an NFL thread right after a Seahawks win.....49er fan? Yeeeeah right. Show up on the road without Schaubs gifts Seattle
Always enjoy cowpussies failing

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

He has had the best team in a given year a few times. He should have walked through the playoffs and won the superbowl. It doesn't really matter if this is the most talented team he's ever been on. It's much more important how denver stacks up against teams they play this year. I think we can beat them. If seattle had a better qb or could play at home I think they could beat them too. One thing is for sure though, you need a very good sound veteran defense.

Eli is more clutch but I'd say Giants are one lucky team. 3 of their 4 SB wins luck went their way. First one was legit.... then Craig fumble and Norwood miss with 8 seconds left...... 3rd one Tyree helmet catch and patriots not bringing him down.........4th one Kyle Williams going potato (especially first one) then wes welker drop

It really is funny Peyton one of best regular season QBs if not the best with Brady and only 1 SB win to show for it despite 7 straight years of 12 wins. Eli looks like worst QB in league, other times best and has 2 SB wins in half as many years.

As for the Steelers I think it's a lot to do with their recent drafts. They have missed a lot these past handful of years. Not to mention just got older with guys like Polamalu, Harrison, Farrior, Foote, Hampton, etc, etc. Plus they lost some big free agents a long the way like Holmes, Wallace, Burress, Faneca, etc. Well those past years would replace in draft or next man up and haven't done that recently.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Immediately after the superbowl I got a text from an a*****e Steeler fan @ my work talking s**t, love seeing them 0-4

Ben looks OLD ... all the hits, are starting to show.
Is Vick injured? Foles in in..
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Is Vick injured? Foles in in..

blow out no need for him to play anymore
Share 49ersWebzone