LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Immediately after the superbowl I got a text from an a*****e Steeler fan @ my work talking s**t, love seeing them 0-4
eagles have the broncos right where they want them...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
That would actually work amazing

He should go straight from denver to socal. I don't think he will be welcome back in philly anymore.
mark sanchez with the butt fumble

geno smith with the behind the butt fumble
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Under a minute to go in the 3rd Qtr in Denver; they just scored again ... once the Mile High Fatigue kicks in,
the Surgeon General Manning, will lay a 50 Burger (with Cheese) -- as Mooch would say -- on the Eagles.

Denver just blocked a punt and returned it for a TD. 49-13 now.They also returned a kickoff for a TD earlier.

I'm slurping Denver's nuts hord lol.
[ Edited by Muggins on Sep 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM ]
Originally posted by rondoman:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think the Seahawks and possibly 9ers can take the Broncos

Lets just cancel the season and hand Peyton the SB.

The media already did
The Broncos look strong... I dont see any defense that can stop that offense. It only matters if Peyton can find a way to win in the cold though.
Denver gonna break New England's 2007 points record
Peyton Manning will be one and done in the playoffs
I'll bet right about now, Fat Andy is kickin' back with a big plate of KC Barbecue, and a Cold One, with a big 'ole grin on his face.

And they are doing it without their best players on defense (Miller and Bailey) which is even crazier. When Miller comes back and Peyton keeps scoring like he does, I could see him racking up sacks fast.
How many years has manning looked unstoppable in the regular season and then s**t the bed in the post season?
Originally posted by outside4949:
How many years has manning looked unstoppable in the regular season and then s**t the bed in the post season?

Every year
Originally posted by kray28:
I meant, he's actually hitting his receiver with tight accurate spirals on 3rd down etc. He's taking a few risks and seems more at ease with himself. I think Harbaugh had him playing pretty scared...and I think that Reid might be handling him a bit better.

That "CHIP on his shoulder", probably adds a little fuel to the fire as well ...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by outside4949:

Every year

This.
Share 49ersWebzone