LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73

Geno Smith now has 7 INTs and 2 fumbles lost in his first 3-plus NFL games. #Jets
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
More than a few spouses are going to tell everyone at work tomorrow that they "fell"

#Texansmademehitmywife

I'm so clumsy.

Lol
Some guy named Verner on Tennessee's defense makes a s**t load of plays. 49ers better watch out for this guy when they're prepping for that game.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73

Geno Smith now has 7 INTs and 2 fumbles lost in his first 3-plus NFL games. #Jets
jeez what a turnover machine.
I've seen more heart from the Grinch than with Matt Schaub. Dude just falls down and eats the sack instead of trying to extend the play or throw the ball away.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Why didn't we sign Holiday before he was snatched up by the Broncos ?! The kid took it to the house yet again !!

I don't know, why did they let Marcus Cooper go who looked pretty damn comfortable playing for the Chiefs. Oh yeah, that's right, this team loves to bury its rookies.
Originally posted by Protoman:
I've seen more heart from the Grinch than with Matt Schaub. Dude just falls down and eats the sack instead of trying to extend the play or throw the ball away.

No he doesn't. He throws it to the other team for a pick 6.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Some guy named Verner on Tennessee's defense makes a s**t load of plays. 49ers better watch out for this guy when they're prepping for that game.

i do not feel confident in winning right now with our WR corps in shambles, right now only confident in beating decent teams at home but not elite and not confident at all facing decent or elite teams on the road.
Only 4 more wins by KC for that second rounder. Their defense is dang nasty and also that bounce back year the Giants are supposed to have, not happening.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Hawks escape two road games with two wins they should not have had.

DAMN!!!!

Let them have the lucky breaks early, hopefully this s**t wears off by mid season

IDK, ATL won games just like this last season ... difference being, SEA -- IMO -- is a
better team this year than ATL was last season. All-in All, it's gonna' be an interesting
season.

On another note: Coughlin is rather Salty in his presser ...

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Protoman:

No he doesn't. He throws it to the other team for a pick 6.

That too. :P

Schaub singlehandedly cost them the game. Not sure why they didn't decide to ram the ball down their throats and kill the clock.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Only 4 more wins by KC for that second rounder. Their defense is dang nasty and also that bounce back year the Giants are supposed to have, not happening.

I think we got the 2nd rounder in the bag. KC will win at least 9 and probably 10-11. KC winning is the only good thing that has happened today.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
HowTF can your team win when your QB is 12/23 with an INT and no TDs on the road against a playoff team???

The Seahawks defy logic.

We woulda lost 117-3
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Hawks escape two road games with two wins they should not have had.

DAMN!!!!

Let them have the lucky breaks early, hopefully this s**t wears off by mid season

IDK, ATL won games just like this last season ... difference being, SEA -- IMO -- is a
better team this year than ATL was last season. All-in All, it's gonna' be an interesting
season.

On another note: Coughlin is rather Salty in his presser ...

none of this will matter if they lose in the playoffs, in the playoffs is a crap shoot, all teams are good, and its whoever gets hot or lucky that wins it all. like giants 2011, we were clearly the better team yet they got hot and caught all the right breaks at the right time to beat everyone.
Originally posted by Antix:
HowTF can your team win when your QB is 12/23 with an INT and no TDs on the road against a playoff team???

The Seahawks defy logic.

We woulda lost 117-3

They get away with all the penalties we're being called for, and when s**t hits the fan, always count on a 'gimme' when it's 3rd down with the game on the line.
Share 49ersWebzone