LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

**** WEEK 4 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/25 - 9/30 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Well that blows, nice choke job Texans, and good job giving the Seahawks a free win + a s**t ton of confidence. I officially hate the Texans now.

I hope we kill them next week.

Can't wait to see who gets a pick 6. Schaub loves to throw those.

Originally posted by Antix:
Has Russell Wilson ever sompleted a pass inside the pocket or without play action?

The Seahawks are very lucky. Hopefully they lose some games they shouldn't but we might have to be on the road in the playoffs. Doesn't really bother me. We just need to get better.

nope. and defenses continually fall for his rollouts, they over pursue him and he gets outside and runs for first downs. just guard him like you would in basketball.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
They were supposed to be focused after the BAL game. They played one good quarter, then shat the bed. They're not coming to Candlestick and winning, especially now that we've rediscovered our identity on offense.

Depends if Cushing goes next week too, without him their entire defense seems to fall apart.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Texans blow. Were going to rip them apart next week as punishment for today.

not if they play a clean game, their pass rushers are legit especially with cushing and our lack of WR depth. they will be much more focused for us after that meltdown too... which f**king sucks.

Exactly. We are going to have to play a very clean game. I think our defense should be able to hold up, but what will our offense do against that defense?
Has Russell Wilson ever sompleted a pass inside the pocket or without play action?

The Seahawks are very lucky. Hopefully they lose some games they shouldn't but we might have to be on the road in the playoffs. Doesn't really bother me. We just need to get better.

I think if teams don't give Seattle the game, they can be beaten. Granted there are only a few who are even capable of matching up with them. I'll give them credit. They beat a legit team on the road.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
KICK IS GOOD YAY!!!

It's a good thing you made it your priority to come back into the Niner forum to celebrate your big win.

That loser can suck it. He probably lives in his parents basement and paused warcraft just to visit us.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
KICK IS GOOD YAY!!!

It's a good thing you made it your priority to come back into the Niner forum to celebrate your big win.

Did you really say yay?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

nope. and defenses continually fall for his rollouts, they over pursue him and he gets outside and runs for first downs. just guard him like you would in basketball.
Teams will figure it out eventually. But I think it's more because players get a little greedy and just want the sack.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
not if they play a clean game, their pass rushers are legit especially with cushing and our lack of WR depth. they will be much more focused for us after that meltdown too... which f**king sucks.

They were supposed to be focused after the BAL game. They played one good quarter, then shat the bed. They're not coming to Candlestick and winning, especially now that we've rediscovered our identity on offense.

teams play tougher after losses like that, it just the way it is, i don't see us blowing them out if we win, its going to be a close game or us getting blown out if we can't move the offense.
Looks like the Wildcard for us.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
So what do we know? Seattle defense is good. But their offense is average at best. Wilson hadn't shown really any improvement over last year. Much like Kap.

The DBs keep bailing Seattle out, and they're vulnerable against the run up the middle, and dink-and-dunk passes. That's what I've learned today.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Teams will figure it out eventually. But I think it's more because players get a little greedy and just want the sack.

when wilson threw the pick, the defender played him perfectly. he just stood there in position and didnt pursue wilson. then wilson freaked out and threw a pick.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Texans blow. Were going to rip them apart next week as punishment for today.

Exactly. We are going to have to play a very clean game. I think our defense should be able to hold up, but what will our offense do against that defense?

I think if teams don't give Seattle the game, they can be beaten. Granted there are only a few who are even capable of matching up with them. I'll give them credit. They beat a legit team on the road.

thats the key to winning the game right there, they can easily shut down gore with their huge linebackers, we need to be able to run the ball and score points to stay in this game.
Originally posted by Protoman:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
So what do we know? Seattle defense is good. But their offense is average at best. Wilson hadn't shown really any improvement over last year. Much like Kap.

The DBs keep bailing Seattle out, and they're vulnerable against the run up the middle, and dink-and-dunk passes. That's what I've learned today.

Schaub stopped hitting his TEs and that was a huge mistake. Texans will never win sh*t with him at QB.
Watt just asked to be traded to the Jags.
How can the Texans be up 20 - 6 and lose?..... Then 20 - 13 with 2 minutes left and get cute throwing it for the interception to Sherman..... There is no way Houston should have lost this game. No way at all. This was one of the losable games if you look at the Seahawks schedule. What a choke job by the Texans. Wow.
Share 49ersWebzone