There are 411 users in the forums

**** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/19 - 9/23 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
manning is good

that route by Wes.

it is nice seeing the Broncos having plays ready exploit man to man, on the fly....like they did earlier in that drive.

Yup. Manning's ability to read a D is uncanny.

On second thought, reading the Raiders D is probably like reading "Hop on Pop" by Dr. Seuss.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 23, 2013 at 7:10 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
It continues to me amaze me, year after year they schedule a ton of horrible mnf games.
Originally posted by vaden:
It continues to me amaze me, year after year they schedule a ton of horrible mnf games.

With Sunday night football and thursday night football, premium games are slim pickens'.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 23, 2013 at 7:25 PM ]
Manning is a great regular season QB. He has one SB on his resume against a Bear team that had Rex Grossman under center. Grossman may be the worse QB ever to get to a SB, if you can think of anyone below him, tell me.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Manning is a great regular season QB. He has one SB on his resume against a Bear team that had Rex Grossman under center. Grossman may be the worse QB ever to get to a SB, if you can think of anyone below him, tell me.

Dilfer

dont they get like last pick? They pay a bazillion dollars and still have to wait for the other networks to pick out. f**king lame
Dilfer

Good choice, would be neck and neck down the stretch, but I'd still take Grossman.
Ball looking like a young frank gore
Originally posted by Afrikan:
manning is good

that route by Wes.

it is nice seeing the Broncos having plays ready exploit man to man, on the fly....like they did earlier in that drive.

Yup. Manning's ability to read a D is uncanny.

On second thought, reading the Raiders D is probably like reading "Hop on Pop" by Dr. Seuss.

peyton manning is actually playing blindfolded to make this game more fair..... (checks score).... oh well....
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I can point to the game against the Vikings last year when the defense started showing cracks.

I'm guessing you posted this in the wrong thread? but yeah, that Vikings game we got out 9er'ed.

and Harvin KILLED us...we couldn't keep up, and he was helping them extend drives....this is what really scares me with the Seahawks. Right now Doug Baldwin, Rice, Tate are killing.. and then if you add Harvin out there. we better have our schemes ready later in the year.

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
I think the 49ers could be Oakland.

The 49ers DL is better than the Raiders even without Aldon Smith. However the secondary may have the same problem against Manning.

wow.. my bad... what I meant to type was I think the 49ers could beAT Oakland.

No question.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I can't wait for Manning to choke in the playoffs like he does every year

The Broncos may have peaked too soon. The season is long. I firmly believe that the team that starts to peak in the second half of the season is often the team that goes all the way.
Pryor called that one.. he signaled to his receiver before the snap and threw it back shoulder to beat the man to man. Sorry Kap, but that is what Colin better start showing soon.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
When was the last time the Raiders had a better offense than the Niners?

they typically schedule raiders vs broncos on monday nights

dolphins vs saints next monday
Share 49ersWebzone