There are 154 users in the forums

Possible answer to 49ers 2 Wideout

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BRB.......3 years from now, Josh Gordon is working at a car-wash and Patton is an All-Pro.

You must be a noob to football. Quinton an all pro, haha don't make me laugh. Gordon did more his rookie year after 2 games than Patton. Small WRs won't work in our offense. We need big body receivers. Obviously you didn't see Girdons rookie stats. I just don't see Patton being a great WR, especially an all pro. Hahaha, I would slam your post and talk you down to a worm. But I can assume your 7 or 8. So ill leave you alone

• Jcool
  • Veteran
The Redzone ‏@TheRedzoneorg

Source: Browns open to trading WRs Gordon, Little http://bit.ly/1b4m70A ; #NFL #Browns
  • titan
  • Veteran
Until someone steps up with an every week consistency I'm open to new WR.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Aldon and Gordon
Originally posted by jimrat:
Aldon and Gordon

Even though they have confirmed there was no weed found, this still cracked me up.

Would love to get this dude. Could we trade Baldwin and Manningham for him?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Aldon and Gordon

Even though they have confirmed there was no weed found, this still cracked me up.

Browns want picks not players.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Aldon and Gordon

Browns want picks not players.

Yeah. Maybe a third could get him?
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
The Browns like him so it won't happen.

And with eight words, the whole thread is rightly made pointless.

Well done.

Ohhhh
How about Jabaal Sheard? Could be a valuable pass rusher with the uncertainty surrounding Smith.
Gordon for our 2nd. We still have KC's coming.

Originally posted by strickac:
Gordon for our 2nd. We still have KC's coming.

Ideally package a 3rd with a later pick, but I think they want a 2nd. Anything less than a 2nd would be a good trade, IMO.
[ Edited by strickac on Sep 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM ]
Yeah. Maybe a third could get him?

Reportedly Browns have already been offered that, they are looking for a 1st rounder supposedly.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 22, 2013 at 12:35 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
You must be a noob to football. Quinton an all pro, haha don't make me laugh. Gordon did more his rookie year after 2 games than Patton. Small WRs won't work in our offense. We need big body receivers. Obviously you didn't see Girdons rookie stats. I just don't see Patton being a great WR, especially an all pro. Hahaha, I would slam your post and talk you down to a worm. But I can assume your 7 or 8. So ill leave you alone

U mad brah? Gordon had a bundle of off-the-field and character issues that resulted in him going the supplemental draft in the first place, now that has followed him to the NFL. Meanwhile Patton eats, sleeps and breathes football. Are you serious with this nonsense? Please son, have a seat.
I'd go as high as a 2 at this point but if I'm the Browns I keep him unless someone offers a 1st. Even if he would get suspended for the year which would be a huge blow to the trade we would still have him for 2014 and 2015 assuming he stays clean. Might be the risk we have to take to save this season. Crabtree, Gordon, Boldin, Manningham, Patton, Baldwin. Yeah I like the look of that. Like I said he's signed for 2 more years after this one at under a mil so would save about 5-6 mil by not having to re-sign Boldin. I'm not saying it's all the WRs faults either. It's Roman/playcalling, Kap, OL, penalties, discipline, etc too.
Share 49ersWebzone