LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Redesigned logos for every NFL team...9/18/13

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1779000-redesigned-logos-for-every-nfl-team?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

Discuss! Are any of these any better than the current logos? Personally I like many of them. Would love to hear what you all think.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I do not like most of them
Falcons, Lions, Dolphins are pretty cool
meh
Why is the Chargers' logo a horse? Their name has never made "horse" pop up in my head before.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Rams, Bucs, Falcons, Redskins, Browns, Dolphins, and Bills are cool.

He messed up the 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Colts, Ravens, Steelers, Giants, Cardinals, Packers, and a few others.
Some interesting ideas. The remind me of something that you could change your logos to on Madden.
the bronco logo looks more like a cheetah with a long nose.....

I like the bills, KC, and TB

the steelers one is just
I actually like the Dolphins logo...

The Bengals logo looks like a tiger and a shrimp had a some sort of retarded baby.
I like the one for Tampa Bay

Chiefs, Pats, browns, redskins, falcons, Bucs, are not awful, some better than the actual ones though
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Why is the Chargers' logo a horse? Their name has never made "horse" pop up in my head before.

Charging in a battle sense maybe?
Bengals shrimp?
Saints, Panthers, and Titans are okay... the rest suck.
What's with the Niner logo? X marks the spot? Is that Clint Eastwood in the Cowboys logo? Why is there a snake in the Bengals logo? Let me get my Harvard degree to figure out the Giants logo. The Cleveland Bulldogs? Jets, Raiders, Lions, Falcons, logos are cool.
Share 49ersWebzone