LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Bigger,Faster,Stronger and Younger

Shop 49ers game tickets
Fangio needs to bring an extra man into the box for the next game. If the DBs can't hold their own against this weak receiving corps the next time they play then Seattle deserves home field
Originally posted by Kolohe:
They do not have the 9ers number, check that, they only beat the 9ers once before this since 2011. Bring their ass to the Stick, and the 9ers will gladly shove that Stick right up their ass!!!

Wilson is 2-1 against Frisco and that 1 win came early in his rookie year. Seattle beats the niners at their own game. Niners need to spread them out and utilize Davis and McDonald down the middle. No reason why our TEs shouldn't dominate.

In december I will guarantee you the Niners don not blow Seattle out like they have done in Seattle to us.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Niners were out played and as soon as the delay happened, were out coached as well. The offense had a chance early on to take the crowd out of it. The interception in the endzone was brutal and the safety was really when it all started to snowball. The coaches need to bring something else to the table the next time they play. More screens, half back tosses and quick hit slants to get out of these 3rd and long situations. Injuries were a killer this week. Ian Williams looks like his out for a while and Reid might miss a game or two.

Like it or not, Seattle has our number and quite frankly are the better team until the offense gets James, Crabtree and Manningham back.

They do not have the 9ers number, check that, they only beat the 9ers once before this since 2011. Bring their ass to the Stick, and the 9ers will gladly shove that Stick right up their ass!!!
exactly. two times at their house in 3 years. we will own them in SF. better to have some things to get better at now than at the end of the year
Wilson is 2-1 against Frisco and that 1 win came early in his rookie year. Seattle beats the niners at their own game. Niners need to spread them out and utilize Davis and McDonald down the middle. No reason why our TEs shouldn't dominate.

In december I will guarantee you the Niners don not blow Seattle out like they have done in Seattle to us.

we need to do the opposite. we need to accept the challenge and destroy their front 7

is there any reason why we shouldn't do this? run the ball run it until we can't run it anymore?

we ran it 20 times tonight

they ran it 47

its proven the only way you beat us is if you continue to run on us

and we decide to not run.

Wilson was 8-19 tonight.

8 for 19
Originally posted by NickSh49:
If you believe that, you don't know football. The 12th Man won this game.

Wholeheartedly agree.
I love our linebackers. But some games it would be nice to have an old fashion thumper to go up in the hole and trash lynch!
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Niners were out played and as soon as the delay happened, were out coached as well. The offense had a chance early on to take the crowd out of it. The interception in the endzone was brutal and the safety was really when it all started to snowball. The coaches need to bring something else to the table the next time they play. More screens, half back tosses and quick hit slants to get out of these 3rd and long situations. Injuries were a killer this week. Ian Williams looks like his out for a while and Reid might miss a game or two.

Like it or not, Seattle has our number and quite frankly are the better team until the offense gets James, Crabtree and Manningham back.

Yes, I believe they do have our number. Forget about the past, nothing ever stays constant in the NFL. I don't think the Seahawks will necessarily lose at the Stick. I hope I am wrong, but what if we lose in the home game ?
Bro half of those rushes were scrabbles by Kaepernick. Either something is wrong with the Oline or gore is declining quicker than he was supposed to.
Spread em out. go 4 wide 1 TE and go to work.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Yes, I believe they do have our number. Forget about the past, nothing ever stays constant in the NFL. I don't think the Seahawks will necessarily lose at the Stick. I hope I am wrong, but what if we lose in the home game ?

we won't
Originally posted by Rascal:

what makes you think they'll win.

they play completely different at home...

we had 5 turnovers tonight and more than a few gave them the short field their offense didn't even have 300 yards didn't have a 100 yard rusher or a 200 yard passer wilson only completed 8 passes tonight.

our number offensively no.

jim went soft and that cost us.

we lose when we play teams that use our formula against us and not because we're not up for the challenge defensively but because offensively we become cute and mess the entire game up.

lap can't have 4 turnovers.. and then say they have our number.. not really.

it was 5-0 at half time

and 12-3 and we had the ball in the 4th...

piling on points makes it look worse than what it was and fumbles on kick offs and interceptions giving them short fields will do that to you

Originally posted by jonesadrian:
we need to do the opposite. we need to accept the challenge and destroy their front 7

is there any reason why we shouldn't do this? run the ball run it until we can't run it anymore?

we ran it 20 times tonight

they ran it 47

its proven the only way you beat us is if you continue to run on us

and we decide to not run.

Wilson was 8-19 tonight.

8 for 19

Ok. Off of 11 carries we got 13 yards. Seattle was able to main Boldin and any other reciever. They moved an 8th man in the box. GO.
Meh, this game was gonna go either way, I thought we had learned from our ways, but was not opposed to another repeat of last year. -No excuses, but things are gonna be different by the time they face us in our house.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 16, 2013 at 12:52 AM ]
Originally posted by Protoman:

Wholeheartedly agree.

there is no "12th" man. it's just a loud ass stadium.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Ok. Off of 11 carries we got 13 yards. Seattle was able to main Boldin and any other reciever. They moved an 8th man in the box. GO.

the score was 5-0

we ran the ball against Atlanta down 17-0

your turn
Originally posted by Protoman:

Wholeheartedly agree.

That's crap guys. I'm sorry. Seattle wins at home primarily because they're a good team. Yes the crowd noise helps quite a bit, but not as much as you're making it out to be. This is a built-in excuse for every time we lose at Seattle. That's CRAP.

The 12th man was always there. They've always been loud. When the team was bad, they STILL lost. Check out their home record during average/losing seasons. They're a good team, now they're winning. Imagine that.

This loss is completely on the offensive coaching staff and their plan of attack. We did not spread the field enough with multiple receivers and tight ends. We could have opened up the run from the spread. Instead we played right into their hands. They simply kept 8 in the box against our tight formations, and had their awesome secondary shut down the 2 or 3 pass catchers we sent downfield. It had s**t to do with crowd noise.
Share 49ersWebzone