LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Mathews Fine $$$$$

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
posterboy ain't getting no fine.

the bucs LB that barely pushed Geno Smith out of bounds got a fine though.
I don't think he is fine at all
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

LMAO
Nothing on the fine? What happened to that 125k that supposed scrolled on the ESPN ticker? I'm upset I have seen actual confirmation of this yet.
If lavonte david gets fined Mathews better, or i'll cry racism.
Dude launched himself and was horizontal AFTER Kaepernick had gone out of bounds, and then clotheslined him....besides the penalty, he arguably could have been ejected, and definitely should have been fined. I just don't understand the NFL sometimes.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Dude launched himself and was horizontal AFTER Kaepernick had gone out of bounds, and then clotheslined him....besides the penalty, he arguably could have been ejected, and definitely should have been fined. I just don't understand the NFL sometimes.

A Jets OL did what he dd to Staley, and got ejected tonight. Clay gets to stay in, like said poster boy. Can't hurt Clay's feelings. p***y NFL. Ridiculous. Fine RG3 10K for wearing the wrong shirt, but nothing for closslining the QB who is out of bounds.

They have very different standards for different players. If that was Tom Brady he would be ejected and fined and suspended for 4 games. Or even Aaron Rodgers on the other side of the field.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
If lavonte david gets fined Mathews better, or i'll cry racism.

Roger Goodell does not care about black quarterbacks

[ Edited by swayze on Sep 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM ]

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They have very different standards for different players. If that was Tom Brady he would be ejected and fined and suspended for 4 games. Or even Aaron Rodgers on the other side of the field.

That is freaking wrong man. Like the NBA, call fouls on certain players. Sure it may help with DH12 in Houston for my rockets. But I hate the crap in the NBA. The NFL should be different, this is safety. Goodell preaches Safety, and then contradicts himself now.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

That is freaking wrong man. Like the NBA, call fouls on certain players. Sure it may help with DH12 in Houston for my rockets. But I hate the crap in the NBA. The NFL should be different, this is safety. Goodell preaches Safety, and then contradicts himself now.

It's just safety for certain players. Established, white, slow, pocket passers. NFL Golden Boys. The untouchables. Come on. They changed the rule book the year Tom Brady got hurt..... They said you can no longer go forward into a QB's knees. That was never the case until the year Tom Brady got hurt. It shows you who is the favored golden boy and who the rules are made for and changed for.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

It's just safety for certain players. Established, white, slow, pocket passers. NFL Golden Boys. The untouchables. Come on. They changed the rule book the year Tom Brady got hurt..... They said you can no longer go forward into a QB's knees. That was never the case until the year Tom Brady got hurt. It shows you who is the favored golden boy and who the rules are made for and changed for.

They even created a tuck rule for him.
basura
Posterboy got a slap on the wrist. Goodell has a man crush on C.Matthews, he'll probably call Clay in his office and penislize him himself.
Share 49ersWebzone