There are 304 users in the forums

Philadelphia Eagles......New Chip Kelly Offense

Shop 49ers game tickets

this seems dope
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

this seems dope

Had to order it on ppv. Pretty cool though, his dad and his brothers friends basically started training him as a kid.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Had to order it on ppv. Pretty cool though, his dad and his brothers friends basically started training him as a kid.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Chip says the Eagles' O was too slow in the first half. lol.
Originally posted by boast:
Chip says the Eagles' O was too slow in the first half. lol.

Yeah if he wants to speed things up and gas out his players more power to him. It just reminds me a lot of how the run and shoot offense efected teams. Score quickly and leave time on the board with your oponnets to come back and beat you in the end because your team is winded (ALA Oilers and Bills comeback circa 93). I think it is fun as hell to watch but when your tired as hell and winded in the second half it brings margins of errors a long with the game. More mistakes a prone to be made and then when you have already dominated the 1st half the second half belongs to the team your facing. All the momentum belonged to the Redskins. I would like to see Philly try this against a team like Green Bay who can put up points all game. When you face a QB like Rodgers you want to put him on the bench as long as possible. This offense does not go by that philosophy. They better keep scoring if that is the case. Teams like New Orleans, Packers, Patriots, 49ers, and others with elite QB's will be licking their chops with their QB's elite style of play. I think Philly benifited a lot for Washington coming out flat along with RGIII on offense as far as dominating TOP.
Its all hype in Philly. They'll lose 5 of there next 6 and finish 6-10. Although the cards and pictures they use on the sidelines are pretty cool to look and laugh at. :D
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Chip Kelly reminds me of an NFL version of Mike D'Antoni.
[ Edited by kray28 on Sep 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM ]
Would be an interesting matchup when Chip and Jim finally meet up.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Would be an interesting matchup when Chip and Jim finally meet up.

We have seen it before.
Well that was fun while it lasted

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Does Chip Kelly last the season? With USC open i don't like the odds.
This is not working, and the injuries haven't even set in
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Well that was fun while it lasted

We've started the season off cute as well. Our coaching staff needs to learn from this.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
This is not working, and the injuries haven't even set in

Lol they scored 21 and had 400 yards of offense. Is this the chip Kelly offense needs to play better defense thread?
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Does Chip Kelly last the season? With USC open i don't like the odds.

The rat b*****d is banned from college.coaching for a set time
Share 49ersWebzone