There are 226 users in the forums

*** 2013 WEEK 1 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/5 - 9/9 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I wonder if Im the only one that thinks the Broncos are overrated and NOT one of the top two teams in the AFC

How come? They are stacked on offense... pretty good on D once Von Miller comes back.. and Champ Bailey. Who's good enough to knock them out of top 2? I love Cincy this year, btw. I think they are a top team in the AFC... but overall the AFC sucks compared to the NFC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

The 34-minute weather delay in the Ravens-Broncos game is the same length of the delay in last season's Super Bowl
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I wonder if Im the only one that thinks the Broncos are overrated and NOT one of the top two teams in the AFC

Who would u have ahead of them?

Raiders....
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Now they call a penalty on the ravens

lol, of course they do. It isn't the playoffs so the "let 'em play" nonsense isn't going to fly.

I'm interested in how you came up with your screen name, are you a Seahawks, Cardinals, and Eagles fan?

It is a bob marley song, I'm a 49ers fan.
Broncos have no pass rush without miller
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Broncos have no pass rush without miller

Shows you how important those type of players are.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
old enough to put yo ass in jail

Lmao.soo true
Denver is missing the pressure of Dumervil and Miller

Agree, the media loves Peyton. In his prime it took a match-up against Rex Gross-Man to win a ring.
Yo get the fugg outta there Bernard Pierce I have Ray Rice starting in fantasy

Wow, Denver fans are not going to be happy LOL
Broncos ain't go no pass rush, getting shredded in the secondary. Thought this would happen.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Who would u have ahead of them?

Houston, Baltimore is pretty good too. Cincy and the Broncos top four. But Denver doesn't have that great coach you need for championships. And if Peyton isn't on his best game, then this O is very pedestrian. Don't think their running game is anything to write home about either
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Yo get the fugg outta there Bernard Pierce I have Ray Rice starting in fantasy

Bet you're not happy about Leach scoring the TD then...
eat that, Denver! Eat it!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone