LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

*** 2013 WEEK 1 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/5 - 9/9 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Stupid dance woww
f**k YOU JACOBY JONES
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Not the same watching a Ravens game without Ray Lewis scream crying at the the closest camera.

Now they call a penalty on the ravens
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Stokley is ssslllooowww
Thomas popped
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
Stokley is ssslllooowww

and old
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

lol, of course they do. It isn't the playoffs so the "let 'em play" nonsense isn't going to fly.
I wonder if Im the only one that thinks the Broncos are overrated and NOT one of the top two teams in the AFC
Ref ain't calling PI on the Ravens again

Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

lol, of course they do. It isn't the playoffs so the "let 'em play" nonsense isn't going to fly.

Oops never mind
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

I'm interested in how you came up with your screen name, are you a Seahawks, Cardinals, and Eagles fan?

'Cept not!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I wonder if Im the only one that thinks the Broncos are overrated and NOT one of the top two teams in the AFC

Who would u have ahead of them?
How does Collinsworth have a job? The dood makes it so difficult to watch games on NBC because he calls the game like a homer for one team. Is he seriously going to say that was a clean play by the Super Bowl cheater? The funny thing is eventually the Broncos will make the same exact play and he'll be saying that it was a good call and the refs shouldn't let it go.
Share 49ersWebzone