Originally posted by Jcool:
Pryor is doing some good things.

they didnt do jack s**t against the bears starters
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
there's no way Flynn should have a starting job in this league

Lots of people wanted him around here lol
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Green Bay D looks to be improved.

I don't see it. No one really scares me on that defense outside of Matthews.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Green Bay D looks to be improved.

I don't see it. No one really scares me on that defense outside of Matthews.

Their defense is solid. You can tell they took the loss to heart. GB has spent their offseason focused on matching up with us. They drafted faster DEs better RBs. A Rod and Finley decided to become fitness freaks like Kap and VD. The team is playing with an edge and trying to be more physical. They are focused on us and I hope we are ready
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Their defense is solid. You can tell they took the loss to heart. GB has spent their offseason focused on matching up with us. They drafted faster DEs better RBs. A Rod and Finley decided to become fitness freaks like Kap and VD. The team is playing with an edge and trying to be more physical. They are focused on us and I hope we are ready

Still won't beat us lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Still won't beat us lol

Yes. I really want this game the most of the 1st 2 because GB will be there at the end but if we beat them again we will own their soul like they did us under Favre in the 90s. I want this win in the worst way to rub it all up in the smug little faces of Rodgers and McCarthy for not wearing Alex's jersey and raiding the 49er video vault
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Still won't beat us lol

Yes. I really want this game the most of the 1st 2 because GB will be there at the end but if we beat them again we will own their soul like they did us under Favre in the 90s. I want this win in the worst way to rub it all up in the smug little faces of Rodgers and McCarthy for not wearing Alex's jersey and raiding the 49er video vault

Well the first two games will be huge in determining the seeding for the playoffs. So hopefully we keep our preparation strong for the Packers because their the most important to win
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Who did they add defensively outside of Datone Jones?

Unless Clay Matthews has a huge day against Staley that defense is vulnerable big time.

I forgot to mention their starting offensive tackles this year will be undrafted Don Barclay and a fourth round rookie David Baktiari. That could easily be the worst pair of starting tackles in the NFL this season.
[ Edited by Hopper on Aug 24, 2013 at 11:10 AM ]
The GB defense I was watching looked pretty soft, there were a couple times it looked like their secondary had no interest in trying to tackle lynch or turbin.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Who did they add defensively outside of Datone Jones?

Unless Clay Matthews has a huge day against Staley that defense is vulnerable big time.

I forgot to mention their starting offensive tackles this year will be undrafted Don Barclay and a fourth round rookie David Baktiari. That could easily be the worst pair of starting tackles in the NFL this season.

They got a lot of the young guys some great experience last year and they got Nick Perry back so I expect them to be better as a defense and better prepared for what we did last year. Now the thing is will they be prepared for what we are doing this year? Ah the chess match
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Looked like CJ Spiller may have hurt his knee on that TD. Walked off, working with trainers. Lot of eyes on that one.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

This is a great tweet. RT @buffalobills: .@CJSPILLER is OK.

Exhale.
I hope he's OK or else my fantasy season is FUBAR.
Bring in Harrell
Share 49ersWebzone