LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 151 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/15 - 8/19 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Luck to TY Hilton is something to watch out for.

he led rookies in yds per catch and TDS among rookie wrs last year, and was second in yardage

he can stretch the field
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Luck to TY Hilton is something to watch out for.

and they got Hayward-Bay. No pressure on him this time to be the #1 guy and he has a much better QB throwing him the ball.

along with that, they have Fleener and Dwayne Allen at TE.

Its going to be interesting to watch that team play....and its going to be crazy when Luck comes to San Francisco.
we will be playing in this stadium in 167 days
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
webzone hall of famer Coby Fleener don't look like nothing special.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by stratman72:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Still living in the past huh? I'd be surprised if you guys put up more than 17 at home

Living in the past?? Pot meet kettle!!!!

Maybe the Donkeys win if they don't have 3 turnovers, but they did and last time I checked...Turnovers are a major reason why teams lose the game. Denver just didn't toss the ball to the ground, Seattle caused them.

And honestly, how many of us have seen a 106 yard fumble recovery for a TD? I don't care who you root for...that's pretty rare!

Seattle has looked decent(not great) so far but I am not even close to dismissing the 9ers in this race. It will be a bloodbath!

yeah guys, live in the here and now of the NFL PRESEASON!!! this is what counts

Because big-time players make big-time plays, and it doesn't get any bigger than the preseason..
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Anyone paying attention to how well Ricky Jean-Francois is doing?

Did pretty with a few tackles. One I thought was TFL but it officially was just for no gain.
Pam Oliver ftw.

Does Doughty even lift?
that was just a turrible pass by rapeburger
Pitt WRs catch everything Landry Jones looks pretty damn good even if it's preseason. Good throws, good awareness..

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Pam Oliver ftw.

Daaaaaamn! Either the guy in front of her has horrible peripheral vision, or he wanted her to get hit!
Share 49ersWebzone