LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Teddy Bridgewater-QB-Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Well since he is coming out it puts another blue chipper closer to the Niners.
I was not hating on his vote for Rookie of the year at all.

Here is some writing about his performance in certain games:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2306976-teddy-bridgewater-emerging-as-nfls-top-rookie-quarterback

f**k all the haters who were raving about his poor performance in the Pro Day as if this day determines all your future performance on the next level...The so-called GM of the Bucs should be fired for his unqualified comments.
Originally posted by communist:
I was not hating on his vote for Rookie of the year at all.

Here is some writing about his performance in certain games:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2306976-teddy-bridgewater-emerging-as-nfls-top-rookie-quarterback

f**k all the haters who were raving about his poor performance in the Pro Day as if this day determines all your future performance on the next level...The so-called GM of the Bucs should be fired for his unqualified comments.

That guy is such a tool.
The article does say former

Take this example from former Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Mark Dominik on NFL Live (h/t ProFootballTalk):
Originally posted by lamontb:
The article does say former

Take this example from former Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Mark Dominik on NFL Live (h/t ProFootballTalk):
you are absolutely right, sorry for that.

He was their GM from 09 to 13. in 2009 he picked Josh Freeman, in 2013 Glennon or whatever his name is. So, apparently he doesn't know s**t about QBs.
What if we had drafted him instead of Ward?
Mods probably should move this to the NFL forums.

bridgewater down with a serious injury

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000692565/article/teddy-bridgewater-suffers-apparent-injury-in-practice
Trade Kap! I'm sure Boone would love that.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
it sounds really bad.
Joel Stave - The next surprise QB... will take vikings to SB.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Jon Krawczynski ‏@APkrawczynski 1m1 minute ago
Vikings players were distraught coming off the field. Bridgewater is incredibly popular in the locker room. Team is shaken
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Damn. And I drafted AP in one of my fantasy leagues... Teams are going to stack the box
Originally posted by Dino:
Damn. And I drafted AP in one of my fantasy leagues... Teams are going to stack the box

This is why fantasy drafts should happen 2 or 3 days before the season
Originally posted by crabman82:

This is why fantasy drafts should happen 2 or 3 days before the season
you still take AP

AP has had the box stacked for most of his career, you should be good. Probably wont do as good though. I guess i can drop steffon diggs now
Share 49ersWebzone