There are 143 users in the forums

Teddy Bridgewater-QB-Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bridgewater is the real deal..
Teddy B was on fire today, didn't see the stats, how many TDs thrown?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Teddy B was on fire today, didn't see the stats, how many TDs thrown?

Cinco. He lit them boys up.
It's gonna be sad to see all that talent being misused in Oakland.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I think he'd be better of in Jacksonville with Blackmon there, Shorts, Ace...etc, they have the makings of a playoff team with a good QB leading them.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I think Teddy is good enough to look more than decent on a terrible team. His all around game looks elite
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM ]
Rooting for this kid to have an awesome nfl career, unless he becomes a cardinal
I like Bridgewater, but the player that intrigues me is at Oregon, Marcus Mariota. When I watch him play I see Kaep. Watch him grow the next few years in college.
On those highlights it looks like the WR's were making some phenomenal adjustments and diving for the ball. I think he has pretty good talent around him.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9625364&c=ncfhighlights

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9625068&c=ncfhighlights

Sorry for some reason I couldn't get the video to embed.

These are two of the hardest throw to make IMO. The first throw amazes me because it's so accurate. The low arch is perfect and it had to be really easy to catch despite it being a back shoulder. The second was in rhythm with his WR. All the WR had to do was run the corner and make the catch. Both of these coverages are man and I also find it encouraging Bridgewater is exploiting that.

I really like Bridgewater. I know it's to early to put #1 stamp on him because a lot can happen in a year. Families are always rising and falling in America. He was 9/9 with 2td until Clark dropped a pass. He appears to have physically memorized every throw. He's reading the defense and taking what they give him. The Florida game is one of the best displays of pocket awareness I have ever seen. The pressure was constantly in his face, but he would make the slightest adjustment, and nullify the rush to make the throw.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM ]

What he did to Florida's pretty stout D in last year's bowl game made me believe the hype. Doing that against a solid SEC opponent was impressive. The stats were not out of this world but just watching him, whenever they needed a big play he made it. I like him a lot. As eonblue noted, he was mentally and physically superior to whatever Florida could throw at him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones

RT @McMurphyESPN: Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater has decided to enter NFL Draft source told @ESPN
Originally posted by Jcool:

RT @McMurphyESPN: Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater has decided to enter NFL Draft source told @ESPN

I kind of figured he'd go pro after that Bowl performance.

Going to make it interesting for the Draft with a couple of Blue-Chippers at the top. I wonder if there are some teams that get into a bidding war for Bridgewater and Clowney. Could be very interesting.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by Jcool:

I kind of figured he'd go pro after that Bowl performance.

Going to make it interesting for the Draft with a couple of Blue-Chippers at the top. I wonder if there are some teams that get into a bidding war for Bridgewater and Clowney. Could be very interesting.

The Rams outta go for another trade with that #2 overall pick lol.
Looks like he'll go to Houston.

I wonder what they'd have to get to give up that pick and who would have the ammo to take the plunge?
Share 49ersWebzone