There are 198 users in the forums

Teddy Bridgewater-QB-Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Did Bridgewater have structural damage that went undetected? Non contact injury, I wish him all the best but any injury that keeps you out a couple of years may be an indication that football is over.
The fact that he tore up his leg this badly on a dropback in practice blows my mind.

I'm officially scared to even walk...
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Brian Murphy @murphPPress
Spielman on Bridgewater rehab: No football activities yet (drop backs,, passing). Still working to get back to "functional." #Vikings
10:29 AM - 23 Feb 2017
7 7 Retweets 1 1 like
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
The fact that he tore up his leg this badly on a dropback in practice blows my mind.

I'm officially scared to even walk...

it is crazy. He probably partially tore it at some other time and then it just snapped. But i agree, i would not trust this guy to stay healthy if he returns
Originally posted by jcs:
Brian Murphy @murphPPress
Spielman on Bridgewater rehab: No football activities yet (drop backs,, passing). Still working to get back to "functional." #Vikings
10:29 AM - 23 Feb 2017
7 7 Retweets 1 1 like
Sorry for the guy, bet the Vikes are glad that they made the deal for there current QB, although he is known as being fragile also.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Yeah his football career is probably over too.
I bet they set their sights on Sam Darnold now.
Seems like he pretty much sustained the same multi knee ligament injury as Marcus Lattimore. Considering he didn't really run the amount of a Kap or Wilson then it must be really bad.

That really sucks.

I hate to hear stuff like this...

I hate it for all players that have to turn that corner of their lives from athletics to the real world. At least in this case he leaves with a great nest egg.
Apparently, Teddy Bridgewater could be back under center for the Vikings by week 10:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000868303/article/injuries-teddy-bridgewater-could-be-back-week-10

If true, it will be interesting to see how he's going to perform after his devastating injury.
Who do you all think the Jets trade Teddy to?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Who do you all think the Jets trade Teddy to?

I'd like to see the Chargers make a run at him.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'd like to see the Chargers make a run at him.

That would be awesome actually. Learn from Rivers for a year or two, and fall into a decent ORG, and prob get farther than the vikes ever will.
Share 49ersWebzone