LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

*** WEEK 1 NFL PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD 8/8 - 8/11 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Wesseling ‏@ChrisWesseling

He gets no national attention, but I still think Shaun Hill is in the discussion for NFL's best backup QB.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tebow... 0 for 2 and a sack.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

He gets no national attention, but I still think Shaun Hill is in the discussion for Lion's best QB.

Fixed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

Patriots just ran the 49ers style read-option from the 3-back pistol with Tebow in the game. Now every team has to prepare for that look
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Patriots just ran the 49ers style read-option from the 3-back pistol with Tebow in the game. Now every team has to prepare for that look

Copycat league
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Seems Alex Smith had a really good first drive with KC

Yeah Chief fans going "this is what a real QB does?"

yeah was just checking their forum out. he drove them down the field efficiently, and it resulted in a TD. still pre-season, but can't be mad with the end result.

cant wait till we play them next week, I wonder if harbs will let kaep play more than one drive.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
yeah was just checking their forum out. he drove them down the field efficiently, and it resulted in a TD. still pre-season, but can't be mad with the end result.

cant wait till we play them next week, I wonder if harbs will let kaep play more than one drive.

f**k he got a td? looks like Reid took that next step with smith

He gets no national attention, but I still think Shaun Hill is in the discussion for NFL's best backup QB.

cousins is
Originally posted by ads_2006:

charles ran it in

LMAO instead of the Akers special

anyone have highlights of smith's first drive
Originally posted by teeohh:

Copycat league

only one team has CK
Originally posted by teeohh:

Copycat league

Broncos
Pats
Eagles

Who else?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

charles ran it in

Lol
Originally posted by robniner:
Broncos
Pats
Eagles

Who else?

Seahawks?
Share 49ersWebzone